Courtney Love Claims Dave Grohl “Hit On” Teen Daughter Frances Bean

Courtney Love Claims Dave Grohl "Hit On" Teen Daughter Frances Bean

Oh no she didn’t!

According to Gawker.com, troubled Hole rocker Courtney Love took to her Twitter account recently and allegedly accused Foo Fighters front man and former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl, 43, of hitting on Courtney and the late Kurt Cobain‘s 19-year-old daughter Frances Bean.

“I hear from Frannie’s roommate that @davegrohl hit on frances,” the 47-year-old actress wrote in a series of nonsensical tweets. “I’m not mad at her, him i am about to shoot dead.”

Courtney apparently added that she had received confirmation from “reliable sources and a driver” that Frances and Dave did have a little tryst at his Laurel Canyon home.

In a final tweet, Courtney referred to Dave as a “gross old man macking on kurt cobains only child.”

The Everlong singer was quick to squash Courtney’s accusations, issuing a statement Thursday (April 12) through his rep.

Unfortunately, Courtney is on another hateful Twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive, and absolutely untrue.”

Frances and her mother are no strangers to dramatic scenes and an emotionally unstable relationship. The 19-year-old currently has a restraining order out against her estranged mother and has previously cited her drug addictions and erratic behaviors as the reason for Frances’ unstable upbringing and her current distance from her mother.

Filed under: Courtney Love,Dave Grohl,Frances Bean Cobain

Photo credit: FameFlynet

attentionho
    her daughter wants nothing to do with her and wants none of her mothers drama
    that says it all

2. Gemi

I don’t usually comment, but this disgusts me. Dave has known Frances since she was a baby, Courtneys lies are going to far. It is well known that Courtney HATES Dave, and is extremely jealous of his success. She has made up lies about him in the past, but this is really something. Dave is a married man, with children and to make up rumors like this is a new low for Courtney. She comes up with wild stories to sell magazine covers, so she can buy more drugs. Even Frances revealed that she was still very sick, I hope no one takes a word she says to heart.

I don’t believe a word this washed up pig says.

As if we’re going to believe a word she says.
    Dave comes across as a good man, husband and father and I’m confident in assuming none of this has happened.

She was a horrible mother to Frances. Now that she no longer has control over her she will say or do anything to keep her name in the press.

6. I ME MINE

If Courtney Love said the sky were blue, I would demand a recount.

Frances even commented on her sick mother…. “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother. (LOL!)”

And you will notice that she refers to her as ‘Biological Mother’…that says it all. It appears as if the only good thing Courtney did for her daughter was to give her life… Now she just clings to the infamy that comes with being that girl who was once married to the late Kurt Cobain.

Frances got a crap mother
    it looks like her mother wants to undermine France’s happiness and Frances is calling her on it.

9. Lou x

About time she took one too many narcotics and did herself/the rest of the world a favour…seriously, that is one seriously hate filled,vile lie she just told,and its the lowest of the low.
    Threatening to kill Dave? She lays one finger on him,i swear to god….

There are millions of people that already seriously question Kurt’s death and the truth behind what happened there,and personally i have no doubt whatsoever that she was involved. Threatening DG? Grounds for a restraining order,no?

“him i am about to shoot dead.”
    Oh, really?

I just looked up Courtney’s twitter and she is using Cobain as her last on there. She is disgusting.

Unfortunately I know for a fact Dave does cheat on his wife. Whether he does or did so with Francis, I have no clue about.