Hilary Duff’s Family Portrait

Hilary Duff's Family Portrait

It’s the Duff-Comrie family-of-three!

New mom Hilary Duff took to Twitter Thursday to share an intimate black and white portrait of her and husband, hockey star Mike Comrie, posing with their newborn son Luca Cruz.

The Disney darling, 24, and her husband of one year welcomed Luca on March 20. Since then, the proud new mama has been tweeting about motherhood and sharing shots of Luca’s new life at home, including his first public photo.

Less than a month after giving birth, Hilary is already hitting the gym. The Lizze McGuire alum was spotted attending a class at SoulCycle’s West Hollywood location Tuesday.

“Yaaaaa SoulCycle, ya did it again!” Duff tweeted after class. “Thanks!”

Filed under: Hilary Duff

Photo credit: www.jenniferwilsonphoto.com

1. Pau

Aww! They look so happy!!

2. hmmm..

gorgeous

This is adorable!! So sweet!

4. Heather

Such a sweet photo – and Hilary looks so beautiful!!

I’m sorry, but even with the easiest vaginal birth (which I had, and it was my first), there is no way your crotch is in an shape to “hit the gym.” Why must post-pregnancy celebs always stress that they work out this early?? I worked out every day of my pregnancy and only put on 20 lbs and I was all belly, only had a few stitches and there was no way I was ready or would recommend working out I under 6 weeks (and I am also a licensed RN). She seems to be trying very hard to stay in the press lately. Just sayin….

I’m sorry, but even with the easiest vaginal birth (which I had, and it was my first), there is no way your crotch is in an shape to “hit the gym.” Why must post-pregnancy celebs always stress that they work out this early?? I worked out every day of my pregnancy and only put on 20 lbs and I was all belly, only had a few stitches and there was no way I was ready or would recommend working out I under 6 weeks (and I am also a licensed RN). She seems to be trying very hard to stay in the press lately. If I saw someone on FB write that, it’d be a massive eye roll and wondering why they needed to tell the world that they are “at the gym.” Just sayin….

love them

8. emm

Ahhh, beautiful! I love this family :)

Stunning photo, this girl has proved that child actors can have stable and normal lives. I personally think that she is a great role-model for teens today. Luca is just gorgeous as are his parents- they just look so happy!

10. Anabelle

I hate that whenever a celebrity releases the official photos there is always so much light on them. You can barely see the baby, all you see is white.

11. Anabelle

To hide he eye bags and look of exhaustion on the moms face. It is a classic photography trick.

13. Calla

What a beautiful family.

14. Jenn

She looks so pretty! What a beautiful family.

Nice happy family picture. Cute baby. There is a better picture of the baby on people

16. Ondine

I’m not sure but isn’t she supposed to be supporting the baby’s neck or head or something? Otherwise, its a very sweet family photograph.