Khloé Kardashian Odom: “There Is A Reason We Don’t Have A Baby Right Now”

Khloé Kardashian Odom: "There Is A Reason We Don't Have A Baby Right Now"

Although there has been numerous tabloid rumors circulating about whether or not Khloé Kardashian Odom is or will become pregnant, the 27-year-old clothing store owner wants to step up and set the record straight once and for all.

In response to the latest falsity that Khloé has recently suffered a miscarriage, the reality television star comments to the hosts of The Talk that “Lamar [Odom] and I do want kids and it will happen when it’s in God’s plan to happen.”

“With the trade – moving back and forth – there is a reason we don’t have a newborn baby right now,” she adds, referring to her husband’s recent trade from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks and then leaving the Mavericks altogether.

Khloé also wants to speak out about another reported inaccuracy being circulated about her – that she is undergoing fertility treatments in hopes of conceiving.

“If I was having fertility treatments I would share with the world,” she claims. “It’s so hurtful and discouraging to women needing fertility treatments.”

Khloé and her husband Lamar Odom have been married since September 2009.

Filed under: Khloé Kardashian

Photo credit: Twitter

Who cares??

Yeah really who gives a $h!t?

Who gives a $hit ?
    Manager Momma Pimp thats who
    one le$$ member to pimp out in that busine$$
    I see them divorceing by the end of the year
    living with a ballbusting member of the that family will do any guy in
    just look at Bruce Jenner and that whole reality show atmosphere they live in the Kartrashians of course LUV it but its gotta be extremelly hard on Lamar to live his life this way 24 / 7

She needs to stop living in denial. They’ve been married for 2 years and no baby – and we all know they’ve been trying. There’s no shame in needing help getting pregnant.

You must you took time to respond!

I guess God DOESN’T want it to happen. He knows better.

2 years is really not that long, i’ve known people who have tried much longer & got pregnant when the time was right. People just aren’t patient enough, leave them alone.

• Marty

I just want to say that i was with my hubby for 7 yrs,then we got preg. we tryed like forever it seem’ed then when we stoped trying so hard.. it just happend, then 2 yrs. later it happend again. so it is GODS will just relax and it will happen.

It has nothing to do with God, it his sperm fertilizing and egg.

9. Sujinah

What kind of god do they have? He wants the Duggars to have 20+ kids but won’t give them a child?
    I mean please people … biology and your imaginary god has nothing to do with each other.

Are you kidding !!! People grow up and get a Life !!! Lamar is a Allstar and will be back next Season Hopefully not in Dallas !!!! They are Good People !!! What do you people want from them next “Weekly URINE Samples” !!!! Get a Life ,,,

Its so sad to see people so negative i dont understand just cuz she is a celebrity and on reality and so what dosent mean she has to answer to everyone its there buisness you have to put your self in there shoes the money they make and the tv that they are on dosent make them any diffrent then anyone else and i dont get why everyone is hauting them being so negative and rude LET THEM LIVE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THEY LIVE AND BREATHE JUST LIKE WE DO….on that note thanks and have a great day lol

12. Rheta Coleman

Khloe & Lamar…….Lamar & Khloe……..please don’t let this crazy ass world put pressure on you guys on having a baby! I am a 44 year young(lol) African American lady who loves and adores your relationship. Now don’t misunderstand this next statement, but sometime even family needs to step the fuck back so that you guys can do your thing! I’m a single parent of 3 and I adopted my x husband younger sister and brother and i did all on my own. Take time to enjoy the two of you and try and not give a damn about what others are saying. By the way I think you are the REALEST of your sisters and I love you & your hubby’s relationship. Continue to keep it 100 with one another and all will be fine……in Gods time! Best of luck to you both.

People please!,they are just a married innocent couple trying to have a kid. They are just like you and me and there’s no reason to be so harsh on them. They have feelings too,they’re human. I wish them all the best and you guys keep your immature ugly comments to yourself n shut the pie hole.