Kristin Cavallari’s Pretty Pregnancy

Kristin Cavallari's Pretty Pregnancy

Mom-to-be Kristin Cavallari, 25, stopped by the Earth Bar to pick up a couple healthy drinks-to-go in West Hollywood, Calif. on Wednesday (April 11). The Hills alum was radiant in an orange mini dress and nude heels.

Later that same day, the reality TV starlet was spotted heading into a nail salon. The blonde beauty was seen in another beautiful maternity outfit as she enjoyed some pregnant pampering.

Pregnancy is not slowing down the Laguna Beach star! Announcing on Twitter that her shoe line will hit stores this December, Kristin writes, “Designing shoes all day today!! This is my dream job…so excited :).”

Kristin and fiance, football star Jay Cutler, expect their first child later this year.

Filed under: Kristin Cavallari

Photo credit: FameFlynet

I bet she’s a follower of the book “Skinny Bitch: Bun in the Oven”

Oh I see it that jacket… tsk tsk
    I have no idea who this is??

that tacky jacket ruins her whole look with the frayed edges and wrinkles.

she really annoys me in general but i do have to admit that pregnancy looks very good on her. she is more gorgeous than ever by far.

I bet she is so enjoying the attention she is getting now that she’s pregnant! UGH

6. Trina

She’s totally single already..

• Anonymous9

You can still see the engagement ring in the pictures and they were photographed together coming out of some restaurant in LA last week. But other than that, yeah, she’s single already.

• Jennifer Redgrave

She’s not single. She was in L.A. for a period of time due to work reunions. Jay isn’t with her because THEY live in Chicago and he doesn’t like the paparazzis.

I am always following Kristin’s news and I think she has been doing pretty well. She seems to be very happy and content an just worried about her little one. I know everybody will say that she’s happy because she will be a football wife and blah blah blah blah.. But I am sure she’ll be an excelent mom and she’s not so bad as you think she is!

Love Kristin and her beautiful man Jay Cutler. Can’t wait to the baby arrival!

Oh to have legs like these!! She looks so famazing this pregnancy. Good for you Kristen.

She’s so skinny! I would hate to hardly have a baby bump during pregnancy..