Jenny McCarthy: My Son Likes “Pretty Chicks”

Jenny McCarthy: My Son Likes "Pretty Chicks"

Jenny McCarthy says her son Evan loves “chicks”. Last Wednesday (April 11) she appeared at the Pose for a Cause event with Danskin when she described how she found her 9-year-old at the Playboy Mansion Easter Bunny Hunt. She said after losing him for “probably 45 minutes” in the mansion – she found him in the Grotto.

She explained to US Weekly, “I went in there and he’s laying there going, ‘Hey.’ And I said, ‘Yeah?’ and he said, ‘You know I like chicks, right?’ And I said, ‘That’s great!’ And he goes, ‘I like pretty chicks.’ So I said, ‘Awesome!’ ”

Evan then announced, “I just thought I’d come out and tell you.”

McCarthy exclaimed, “I’m like, Oh. My. God! He’s 9! So you can imagine, if Hef’s parties are still going on in a few years, I’m in trouble!”

She joked, “He’s got two girlfriends…one’s here. She’s 29.”

Evan was diagnosed with autism in 2005. The Pose for a Cause event with Danskin was to benefit her charity Generation Rescue.

Filed under: Jenny McCarthy

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. May

Oh, if she could just shut up.

Tide stain stick.

3. Anabelle

What the Hell kind of mother takes her son to the Playboy Mansion. Kids only nine and evidently he’s already viewing woman as objects who should just sit there and look pretty.

• NYCMommy

The article says they were at the playboy mansion easter egg hunt so I could only hope that it would be a little more kid friendly than it usually is. fingers crossed ha ha. Also, remember Jenny herself is a Playboy alumni so Hef probably has this little Easter thing each year for Playmates and their families. (just like any other company picnic)

OMG it’s cute. Realx. Men veiw EVERYTHING as objects sometimes. Men like pretty women. Woemn are pretty. I think it’s cute. It was an Easter egg hunt not an orgie.

This story reminds me of when parents talk about how their kid pooped in the bathtub. Yeah, it was hilarious to you at the time, but sharing it with others makes people wonder about you. On the other hand, most parents who tell poop in the bathtub stories are starved for attention and Jenny fits that type so it makes sense for her to want to share this “my kid’s already horny and on his way to needing condoms for all the pretty chicks he’s going to nail” story. Wow, from Cured of Autism posterchild to little horny perv at the Playboy Mansion in a few short years. Evan’s pretty advanced. I can’t wait for when he’s a recovering “insert whatever ailment Jenny says he has at that point” addict and on the front of People telling “his” story.

• carrie

Exactly!! No wonder the kid has problems!!! I also think you are right about the future scenario when she wonders “what could have happened, didn’t I do everything right???” Stupid.

that is wrong on so many levels
    she lost him for 45 minutes ?? her son is disabled and is not aware of situations that can be harmful to him

Get a sense of humor people. Jenny sounds less uptight than you are.

7. EastParkSarah

Appalled yes, surprised no. Most people forget Jenny got her start nearly 20 years ago as a Playboy model.

8. EastParkSarah

Jenny got her start nearly 20 years ago as a Playboy centerfold
    It shows

10. Ebonita

This is the most uncute thing I’ve ever heard of. she lost her autistic child for 45 minutes in the Playboy mansion. And thinks this is a cute/amusing story? And is encouraging him to have “girlffriends” (however imaginary they might be) with Playboy bunnies? That kid os going to have such a warped sense of who women are and what his relationships should be to them.

Okay I don’tthink she’s encouraging anything. She’s simply relaying the story her 9 year-old son told her and any adult would see it’s virtualy harmless. Do you have an autistic child?? if so it sounds like you’ve had some pretty difficult times. She is a celebrity for whatever it’s worth and there is security everywhere at those events and those playboy bunnies are people too.It sounds like you are the one that has a problem viewing them as normalpeople. if you don’thave an autistic child who do you rhink you are judging her.Have you ever been to the mansion? Didn’t think so.

One more thing: i find it ironic that someone who’s arrogant enough to call herself pretty in Spanish is sitting in judgement of a woman telling a story about her son announcing he likes”pretty chicks”.

All I can say is the women posting on this topic right now are freakin’ haters. No one at that easter Egg hunt was going to hurt her son. He was Easter Egg hunting on Easter Sunday not hanging out at a party at night with Playboy models in lingerie and men everywhere. Just because he’s Autistic doesn’t mean he needs his mommy holding his hand 24/7. That would be worse for him than letting him be a kid for a day. The girls at the mansion are safe and little boys do harmelessly think pretty women are, well, pretty like Barbie dolls, okay? It’s harmless. Jealous much, ladies?

By the way, Bonita was the name of ex-boyfriend’s dog and she was anything but Bonita..