Jessica Alba’s Travelin’ Tot

Jessica Alba's Travelin' Tot

Haven is just too cute!

The 8-month-old tot is already logging some serious airmiles, jetting to Tokyo, Japan with her parents Jessica Alba and Cash Warren and big sister Honor, 3 1/2. The movie star mama Tweeted this sweet photo of Haven at the park this morning.

She also shared a couple of pics over the weekend of the family taking a “Boat ride at Imperial Palace amongst cherry blossoms.” Looks like they’re enjoying their getaway!

In her first blog for iVillage, Jessica gushes about her happy Haven: “We were blessed with the most cuddly, smiley, sweet-natured baby girl in the world — Haven…. [E]verything changed as little Miss Haven shed her bright light on us and all of our hearts burst open even further.”

Filed under: Cash Warren,Haven Garner Warren,Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Twitter

She looks a bit like Honor in the 2nd pic.

2. Anabelle

I’m sure Jessica Alba loves both her girls equally, but in years to come, if I was Honor and I saw the amount of tweets in which my mom spoke of and posted pictures of my sister, I’d be harboring the thought that I’m not the favorite.

3. princess

She kind of looks like a grandmother.

4. Shirelle

She looks Asian in the 1st picture. She is so cute!

i am trying to find her cute but i just can’t bring myself to do so. eyes too small, too chubby, not very cute. honor is cuter but not as cute as her mom, or at least not so far…we’ll see.

I seriously hope you are infertile, and will never be able to bring children into the world. Because if you do, you will instill in them absolutely meanness and the world needs a lot less of that.

• an32

” you will instill in them absolutely meanness and the world needs a lot less of that.”

And yet the comment you made for the previous post is not?! The irony is quite delicious!

6. Ikea

She looks like a fat little Danish grandmother.

7. Inez

Cabbage patch doll.

I find this little chipmunk the image of her mother!! See past the colouring, she is so much like Jessica.

9. mandy1

look all babies are precious and sweet because they are innocent but there is no need to say they are ugly. she is a sweet baby (;

10. r

if you look at the second photo and at the new ones on twitter you can clearly see that she took after her mom. she is a chubby beautiful girl, in a few years she will be a beauty!