Harper Seven: Stroller Sweetie

Harper Seven: Stroller Sweetie

Victoria and David Beckham’s 9-month-old daughter Harper Seven went for a walk with her nanny in Los Angeles, Calif. on Monday (April 16).

Shaded from the sun – Harper took in the sights from her stroller.

Her fashionista mom Victoria even named a handbag after her daughter.

She described, “It’s all about construction and quality. The hardware and military influence is coming from the handbags. I am so excited about the new Harper bag. I am designing what I want myself. And I can’t wait to wear it.”

David also once gushed over being a father to a little girl.

“She has so many little dresses!. I didn’t realize how excited I would get over buying hair bows.”

Filed under: Harper Beckham

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Lizzie

Adorable!!!! She looks just like Cruz. Love the lilac colored stroller too

She looks just like Brooklyn in the second pic. so cute!

sooo sweet!!

that is so adorable! its an iCandy Peach, in parma violet, which is not actually on sale yet.

5. Alyson

wow…almost did recognize her in regular baby clothes! Think this is the first time I am seeing her without a dress on. lol…luv them chunky cheeks! :)

6. Luna

So she’s with the nanny that they “don’t have”?

• Tasha

I was thinking the same thing Victoria made it seem like she had no help, but clearly she dose and they seem to try to keep the nanny out of site like when she solo at the airport with the baby or shopping and with no handbag or dipper bag the nanny holds them but she is always convently out of site.

Nothing wrong with having a nanny I don’t get why she would lie about it.

She’s so adorable,but it seems her mom forgot to teach her to smile,i have never seen her pictures with smiling…….

she is so cute , look at those cheeks !