Jessica Simpson: No Baby Yet

While many have speculated that baby Maxi has arrived, Jessica Simpson, 31, took to Twitter Tuesday, leading fans to believe she's still pregnant.

I can't wait for the day I can walk in heels again! My feet feel homesick!" the mom-to-be tweeted.

While many have speculated that baby Maxi has arrived, Jessica Simpson, 31, took to Twitter Tuesday, leading fans to believe she’s still pregnant.

I can’t wait for the day I can walk in heels again! My feet feel homesick!” the mom-to-be tweeted.

The Fashion Star mentor has been sporting flats since last month, when she was overheard telling a fellow Santa Monica shopper, “I can’t wear heels anymore. I tried but it was too hard. Wearing heels is like a religion to me, so it’s tough!”

I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, ‘You’re gonna need to get out of those heels!’” she said a month after announcing that she and fiancé Eric Johnson were expecting their first child. “I was like, ‘Excuse me! I’ll be delivering in these heels!”

But in these precious days before her first child arrives, Jess has been staying away from the heels.

“This little lady in my belly throes off my balance, so Havaianas flip-flops are the only way to go,” she recently said. “I actually had to train myself to walk in them!”

Filed under: Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. Courtney

Duh she’s not due until friday and thats because her due date was moved forward due to complications

2. Stellie

She has the gestation period of an elephant.

Oh my, all kinds of wrong in this photo. The pair of them are so badly dressed! She looks beyond ridiculous.

4. Mel From STL

Something doesn’t match up with her timeline here. She has been pregnant for far too many months. I adore her, but I wonder what’s REALLY going on. And I can’t be the only one who thinks that!

My take is that she had the baby weeks ago when she went first went M.I.A but she had a tummy tuck and is going into hiding until she more move around again. So when she starts promoting Weight Watchers she will already have lost a lot of weight and have less weight to loose in the public eye so she can say she did it all from the program without any outside help.

Weight Watchers, Slim Fast and Nutrisystem have all gotten a lot of crap lately from their spokesperson ( Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey just to name two) claiming they lost all there weight on these programs and turn out they happend surgery as well as trainers.

I am so glad to see someone besides me thinks these celebs are having surgery after babies. I am sorry, but there is no way these people are losing all their baby weight and having flat tummies in 2-3 weeks time. I know it does happen, but that is extremely rare. For celebs it seems to be the norm: pop out the baby and flat tummy and no extra weight before the baby is a month old……..not !

It’s not just that but you can’t hide a tummy tuck stomach they all have the same kinda of look. Just like when people get too much plastic surgery they all end up having the same cat face that you can spot them a mile away, tummy tucks are no differents, the belly button is always higher up on the body, oddly shape and all most invisible.

I don’t think it’s all of them, but some of them? Absolutely.

If you look at someone like Molly Sims or Gisele Bunchen, two women who are naturally tall and thin who also take their bodies very seriously, it wouldn’t suprised me to see them slim right back down.

Take someone like Jessica Simpson or Mariah Carey, who both put on massive amounts of weight, and there’s no way they slim down overnight. (But then again, Mariah Carey never looked like she slimmed down overnight anyway).

ones like jennifer garner, julia roberts to name a few, they always have that little tummy pouch, not totally flat. that is a good sign they lost theirs naturally, not surgically. jessica alba, giselle, heidi klum with their flat tummies less than month after baby……….not natural.
            but to each his own. if thats what they want to do more power to them, BUT dont lie and say: i eat right and exercise, etc. be honest and admit it !

Agree Mel. Cutting it close for the timeline. She may have jumped the gun on OCT 31 & only been 4-6 weeks & not even out of her first trimester.

Courtney you seem so positive travelling to everysite with your determination of your information. Maybe your just too far involved in what you think you know.

I also am one that thinks she has deleivered & just isn’t saying & I like that.:)

I said same thing last week. I think she has already given birth and will make a grand announcement when someone will pay for it ! She is holding out for the big bucks (and doesnt look like they are forthcoming).

7. LittleMix

NO the timeline DOES add up.
    the first rumor was in end of September
    She then announced it end of October
    October was 6 months ago.
    She would have just hit the 3 month mark when she announced it and was 2 months when the rumors first started.
    She’s petite only 5’3/4 so if you put on weight it shows easy and she wasn’t small to begin with.
    So leave her alone. My guess is she’s due any day but babies rarely come on there due date!!