Jennie Garth: 40th Birthday Celebration & Launch For ‘A Little Bit Country’

Jennie Garth: 40th Birthday Celebration & Launch For 'A Little Bit Country'

Jennie Garth and her girls Luca, 14, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5, attended the launch of Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif. last Thursday (April 19). The event was also to celebrate the actress’ 40th birthday.

On the red carpet Garth talked about the show saying “it’s not a scandalous, gross reality show.”

She told CMT.com, “It’s a really sweet, heartfelt show, and it shows a part of me that’s very vulnerable and real. … I just needed to slow it down for a little bit. As much as I love L.A. and I love what I do, I wanted to focus on my girls. I love nature and I love being in the country, so I just kind of wanted to have that for them for a while.”

She says living in a rural area has its advantages and disadvantages.

It’s nice because you don’t have to worry about things. You don’t have to lock your doors. I leave the keys in my car, and I don’t lock it. The hardest part is that there’s no take-out food, so I have to cook a lot.”

Last month she opened up on dealing with the split with husband Peter Facinelli.

She revealed, “I didn’t want it to happen…. I would take the girls to school, then go back and get into bed and not get up again until it was time to pick them up from school, and I had to pretend everything was fine.”

Filed under: Fiona Facinelli,Jennie Garth,Lola Facinelli,Luca Facinelli

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Denise

hAPPY 4OTH BIRTHDAY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHOW. YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

2. Annie_S

That Lola child is beautiful!
    All of them are! : ))

I love Jennie and her daughters are a gorgeous and lovely girls like mom

4. Arabella

gorgeous girls

Is there any need for her to have a reality show & expose her family like that? No privacy for them.

6. Anonymous2

It’s amazing how a child grows in 5 years. The difference between Luca and Lola is amazing. Jennie Garth has 3 beautiful daughters.

it’s not like you have any dignity to keep your trap shut and go on.. but find glee in making yourself money off tragedy.. and suffering.. which you clearly aren’t suffering.

8. Jen

I remember still watching 90210 when JG was pregnant with Luca. Hiding behind shopping bags,etc, in the scenes, lol. I knew between her and PF, that child was going to be an unbelievable stunner. They all will be, but I have always thought that Luca will just be a beauty as she gets older. JG was my idol in high school, I wanted to look just like her…she was gorgeous. So she was bound to have gorgeous children with or without a gorgeous (soon to be ex) husband!

9. SMH