Sarah Jessica Parker & Loretta: Swing Smiles

Sarah Jessica Parker & Loretta: Swing Smiles

Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker enjoyed a sunny day at the park with her adorable 2-year-old twin daughters Tabitha and Loretta (pictured above) in New York City on Saturday (April 21). The trio were joined by a friend as they strolled to the park, played on the swings and enjoyed some popsicle treats.

Papa Matthew Broderick and big brother James Wilkie, 9, were not spotted with the happy group.

Loretta is deeply inquisitive: ‘Do you see that, do you hear that, Mama?’ She constantly checks that we are connecting with her,” SJP said. “Her sister is the family princess: Tabitha does not give; she receives.”

The actress, 47, has just finished work on two movies, Lovelace and Escape from Planet Earth, so there’s plenty of time to play in Manhattan with her gorgeous kids.

Filed under: Marion Broderick,Sarah Jessica Parker,Tabitha Broderick

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

Did Loretta lose her dress in the main picture? Oh well, I guess at that age you can go out in public in your underwear and sweater. Adorable girls.

I’m sure when the comments are all posted, I won’t be the only one to post this, but why in the world is Loretta swinging in just her sweater & panties on a public park swing???? Eww. I have no issue with the modesty. We all know toddlers are not modest, but the germ factor has to be SKY HIGH. What happened to her dress seen in earlier pictures? That being said, love her smile.

Wow, is that what dresses are really for? Protect from germ????

Lol this is the weirdest thing I have ever read

I agree! What on earth would make someone think that germs don’t penetrate cotton?!?!? Who would use clothing as a germ barrier?!? LOL!!

I too wonder what happened to her dress, but figure maybe she had an accident or the dress got wet or something. It happens.

Geez, the twins are ridiculously cute

I know right what happen to her little dress?

That’s just odd the her dress disappears.

Yeah she does look like an orphan child wearing a sweater and panties mostly like little bloomers. Odd. And nothing irks me more then a child who has their shoes on the wrong feet? Did a parent do that or did Tabitha? (2nd pic) Other then that they’re adorable children.

NOTHING irks you more than a child who has their shoes on the wrong feet? Really? NOTHING? You are really living a first-world life if this is something that really bothers you.

Here’s some advice: Get over yourself.

• Anonymous1

Sounds like you’re the one who needs to get over yourself. Or at the very least, take a valium.

I’m fine, I don’t get my panties in a twist over a small child having her shoes on the wrong foot.

• SMH

Umm yes sure things irk me more. Like child rapest, molestors, people who abuse beat neglect or mistreat their children…if we want to get technical.

But for simple things like making sure your kids shoes are on the right feet yes it’s a PET PEEVE of mine. There is a reason why there is a left and right shoe to go on a left and right foot!

Clearly you do have your panties twisted if my comment worked you up that badly!

TO be fair to the other poster, YOU are the one that said “nothing annoys me more”, not them. You’re the one who implied that this is the worst thing someone could do.

It is totally cute how she doesn’t have her dress on… adorable !!

Agreed.. Totally cute how she is just wearing her cute blue undies !!

8. Ondin

It looks more like a cement playground than a park. Despite that, I’d move to NYC myself in a New York minute given the chance.