Eloise Richards & Her Beautiful Bed Head

Eloise Richards & Her Beautiful Bed Head

Too cute!

Actress Denise Richards shared the above snapshot of her youngest daughter Eloise, 9 months, on her WhoSay account on Saturday (April 21), writing: “Up from her nap..Li’l bed head!! Ready to swim..”

Denise also shared the below photo her herself and her daughter Lola, 6, sharing a sweet mother-daughter moment together.

“Lola came to set with me today…she’s helping me with my earrings!”

Denise is also mother to her 8-year-old daughter Sam with ex-husband and troubled actor Charlie Sheen.

Filed under: Denise Richards,Eloise Richards,Lola Sheen

Photo credit: WhoSay.com

I wonder if this girl’s parents knew her photos would be plastered all over the internet when they put her up for adoption….

• NYCMommy

Hopefully people who gave her up for adoption were more worried about her having a family that loves her and can take care of her. Who cares if she puts the kids pictures on internet. seems like all mothers do nowadays only difference is Denise Richards has more followers….

I agree! So many parents I know tweet photos of their kids or put them on Facebook. Why get upset about this one, just because she’s more famous?

It’s not really that difficult to understand. No one cares about your Joe Shmo friends and their kids’ photos. If you were giving your baby up for adoption, would you rather a celebrity who will flash her photos online or an ordinary Joe Shmo couple where the photos go unnoticed?

I’m not sure “beautiful” is the word I’d use to describe her but ok.

3. Hmm

I wonder if she has some mixed blood in her… She looks like she could possibly be part af-amer or of hispanic decent… She does not look 100% white.. But that’s neither here nor there.. Very cute!

i think the baby’s latino

5. Stellie

she looks like selma hayek’s daughter

6. Stellie

she looks like selma hayek’s daughter

7. Heather

Awe….so cute! I love the little arm chub showing!!

8. Ondine

I’m guessing the Hollywood mother has already booked an appointment to get the unibrow waxed very soon. It can’t be easy living in that household despite the luxuries they are surrounded by.

9. raisa hebra

whatever her nationality is-she is NOT cute! she is sweet because she is an innocent child,but that doesn’t make a child cute or pretty,just like most adults are not good looking.