Report: Drew Barrymore Is Expecting A Girl

Is Drew Barrymore thinking pink?

The 37-year-old E.T. star and fiancé Will Kopelman are set to welcome a daughter, Life & Style reports. "She's having a girl," a source close to Drew reveals to the mag. "She's so excited."

Is Drew Barrymore thinking pink?

The 37-year-old E.T. star and fiancé Will Kopelman are set to welcome a daughter, Life & Style reports. “She’s having a girl,” a source close to Drew reveals to the mag. “She’s so excited.”

The Wedding Singer star always thought she’d have a daughter of her own.

“I feel I’m sort of surrounded by children and I do feel I’m going to have a child at some point,” Drew has said in the past. “Maybe a little girl. I feel it, but I don’t know if it’s going to happen. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

Just last weekend, Drew and Will had a combined wedding and baby shower in Los Angeles. The couple became engaged over the holidays after dating for almost a year. This will be the first child for both.

While the Charlie’s Angels star has remained mum on their baby news, her growing baby bump seems to confirm the happy news.

Filed under: Drew Barrymore

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. lina

A while back the source told the world.Megan fox is pregnant.Turn out to be true.

2. Anne Harlowe

Oh my god, congulations Drew *-*

3. Anabelle

That’s the first picture since all this “reportedly pregnant” news started where she does actually look pregnant.

4. klutzy_girl

Oddly enough, I’ve noticed that Life and Style is usually right about stuff like this, so I believe it.

No their not do you know who any times they said this couple is getting married or that couple banking up or having a baby.

For example they’ve said that angeline joilie was pregnant or adopting getting married so many times that they sould have 50 kids and married 67 time.

As for Drew, she dose look pregnant so they can say what ever they want it’s a 50/50 present chance of them being right, 9 out of 10 their just flipping a coin heads its a boy, tails it’s a girl.

• klutzy_girl

I meant, whenever the sex of celebs’ babies are revealed. That’s what I meant by “stuff like this”.

They were right about Jen Garner and Ben Affleck having a boy, and Bruce Willis and his wife having a girl. There’s probably more I’m not remembering, but these two are the most recent.

This is pretty much one of the few things they do get right.

You are obviously not counting all the times they’ve been wrong about the sex of someone’s baby! Do your research next time.

(Guessing whether someone is having a boy or girl is ALWAYS a 50/50 proposition. They are wrong about that often.)

Life & Style? Hahahahahahaha!! Sure, she has friends who confide her personal business to gossip rags.

50% chance of being right.

7. arabella

I thought life and style report that Jessica Simpson Was having a girl.The magazine was right.

8. SMH

A “report” a “source” code for “we make up stories and hope that we are right!”

Drew hsn’t even come out and said she’s pregnant and although I think she does appear to be it would be nice if people would just let her be until she feels it’s right to announce whatever it is she wants to announce.

9. Tara

I hope she is, she would make an amazing mom :)

10. AnonymousM

Its one thing to voice your opinions on these celebs who come out and tell us that they are pregnant and ensure that we are aware of every last little detail they are putting it out there so its fair game. For the ones like Drew who have not told the media who are not making a fuss and who dont want to use it for any publicity gain they should be left alone just because they are famous does not mean their children or potential children are fair game the kids dont ask to be famous. I will save my congratulations until there is an official statement out there that says she or her partner have confirmed it.