Jessica Simpson Shares Baby Shower Video

Jessica Simpson has shared a personal video of her baby shower from March 18! The pregnant Fashion Star has posted the footage on her official website.

As the camera pans the room - you see party decorations and guests arriving. Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Alba are seen laughing and socializing. When it's time to open presents Eric Johnson is there to help the mom-to-be.

As the camera pans the room – you see party decorations and guests arriving. Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Alba are seen laughing and socializing. When it’s time to open presents Eric Johnson is there to help the mom-to-be.

The appropriately titled song I Can’t Give You Anything but Love, Baby is played the entire video. At the end you see the large letter M – referring to the rumored name the couple are going to give their daughter.

A friend had told In Touch, “They’re going to call her Maxwell, Maxi for short.”

Maxwell is Eric’s middle name, and also his grandmother’s maiden name. The insider added, “Jessica wanted a name with meaning.”

Filed under: Expecting,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Carrie

Does anyone know who sings this song and what the name of it? Great song! :)

2. Carrie

Does anyone know the title or artist who sings the song (in her shower video)? I really like it. Thanks!

3. Mel in STL

Carrie, the name of the song is, “I can’t give you anything but love, baby” I believe it’s by Sarah Vaughn. (I love Jessica…and I just can’t believe she is STILL pregnant!!! Poor girl!)

4. Carrie

Mel in STL- Thanks!

5. Iris

She has been pregnant for ages! CBB first reported her pregnancy in late September, she was spotter with a visible bump in early October and it is now late April. Even is the baby is overdue she was showing really early. Just hope the pregnancy is over soon, poor girl.

• Ebonita

I agree. Well, maybe not the “poor girl” part as I dunno if she is having a rough pregnancy or not. But I imagine one would get ancy after a while and just want to mett their child! Soon as I saw this pitcure I thought “my goodness! she’s STILL pregnant?” lol And I’m not the one walking around with the belly full of child. I hope she gets to meet her baby soon. lol

6. Courtney

um she can’t help it she’s carrying excess amniotic fluid and her due date isn’t till May anyway though she might get induced early because of the excess fluid and besides she’s not 40 weeks along yet 38 and shorter women show earlier

Courtney, you are out of your freaking mind. Look at that picture she posted on Halloween and tell me she was less than 2 months pregnant at the time? No way.