Report: Sarah Michelle Gellar Expecting Baby No. 2

Congratulations to Sarah Michelle Gellar, 35, and Freddie Prinze, Jr., 36!

Our favorite celebrity mom is pregnant with the couple's second child, Us Weekly reports. "She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair tells the mag. "They're amazing parents."

Congratulations to Sarah Michelle Gellar, 35, and Freddie Prinze, Jr., 36!

Our favorite celebrity mom is pregnant with the couple’s second child, Us Weekly reports. “She and Freddie are thrilled,” a friend of the pair tells the mag. “They’re amazing parents.”

The handsome couple met while filming the 1997 horror flick I Know What You Did Last Summer and began dating three years later. They were wed in Mexico on September 1, 2002, and welcomed daughter Charlotte Grace in September 2009.

In recent pictures, savvy Celebrity Baby Scoop readers have noticed a possible baby bump on the Buffy alum. We have the smartest fans!

Filed under: Expecting,Sarah Michelle Gellar

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

you could tell towards the end of ringer. congrats to her! she seems to be an amazing mother

2. klutzy_girl

Yay!

3. Calla

Congratulations to her. I can’t wait to hear when she names her next little one, Charlotte Grace is such a beautiful and classic name.

Awww…. congrats to them! :)

5. Sarah Bercar

OMG!!!”!!!!!! REALLY IM SO hAPPY RIGTH NOW CONGRATS I LOVE SMG!!

6. Ashley

OMG!!!! Freakin’ awesome! The Buffy nerd in me is stoked that she and Aly keep having babies around the same time. :)

amazing news so happy for her :)

8. Courtney

congrats to them can’t wait to see what they have this time

9. a5

Ok, since I saw the pictures of her and Charlotte at the mall it was kinda obvious but I’m happy now that I have proof!!!
    I’m really ecxited and happy for them and can’t wait to hear the baby’s name and gender :)
    Congratulations!!!!!!

PS: I really hope that doesn’t mean she is for another 2 years off the spotlight… I was so happy to see her every week in Ringer!

It must be hard on her being the major bread winner for the home while her husband struggles though his many addictions.

I love her in Ringer!! And her daughter is adorable. I’m excited for baby #2!

12. Jen

I love Ringer! I hope its not cancelled but if it is then oh well, she’ll have more time to enjoy her pregnancy. Congrats! :)

13. nayla

That’s it ! I’ve been so curious looking at Sarah’s photos since December. I always obeserver her growing belly in every photos that the paps captured and in Ringer, Bridget looked more fat tho. I’ve been thinking that she might be preggo, but she kept the news as Ringer is still running so she would reveal this as soon as the 1st season has finished.

And my guess is that Correct ! :D

Can’t be any happier ! The Prinze has become my favorite celebrity couple in Hollywood since 2002 (I was still in elementary school) :) And Charlotte will be such a nice big sis for her upcoming little brother/sister

14. Simone

After posting on here that she looked pregnant back in dec/jan,I was starting to lose faith in my ability to notice a pregnancy.
    Looks like Babies Hannigan/Denisof and Gellar/Prinze will be born not far apart

15. Simone

Ooops forgot the Congrats!!! <3

16. Izzie

I’m so happy for her! She diserves happiness and joy!!!=) But it means Ringer’s end????????

I hope, this time, a boyyyy!!!:)^^