January Jones Totes Her Tot

January Jones Totes Her Tot

Mad Men star January Jones was seen toting her 7-month-old son Xander in Venice, Calif. on Sunday (April 29). The actress’ sister joined the mother-son duo for a bite to eat at Rose Café.

After lunch, the trio relaxed poolside with friends Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger in Topanga Canyon. Joshua splashed around with baby Xander as the Jones sisters dipped their feet in the water.

Maybe Diane and Joshua are preparing for impending parenthood?

I’m over marriage. No marriage for me,” Diane said last year. “But I definitely want to have kids. I have three goddaughters – I’m not sure why they trust me, because I have no experience with children – but I try. One of my goddaughters is in London and Josh and I love London. When we go, I take her to the park, the zoo and [the toy shop] Hamleys.”

January, who has remained mum on the identity of Xaner’s father, has opened up about being a new mom.

“I am enjoying [motherhood]. I adore it,” she said. “[Xander] is awesome.”

Filed under: January Jones,Xander Jones

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin/AKM-GSI

Oh my gosh – he has two eyes and a nose – he must be Jason Sudeikis’ son!

And why hasn’t she confirmed who his father is to me, anonymous internet poster? I have the right to know his parentage because… well… just because!

{ps — thanks for mocking those that should be eternally mocked!}

Yes but he also has two ears.. that means he could be Claudia shiffer’s husband kid. Hard to tell

2. Shirelle

He kinda looks like Flynn Bloom he is to adorable!

who is this baby’s daddy? Ashton Krutcher? He and Jan had a long time prior relationship to Him marrying Demi Moore

I dont get how everyone thinks he’s JS’s son! He looks nothing like him (though I will admit the ears did make me wonder enough to compare pics one time). But in the face he looks exactly like Matthew Vaughan! I swear someday it’ll come out that MV is that kids father. Of course they’d want to hide it if a guy cheated on his supermodel wife then got an actress pregnant and the suddenly went awol. It is Hollywood, after all.

You have way to much time on your hand to actually care that much about who fathered this child. Sad and pathetic.

I looked at a whole bunch of photos of Matthew Vaughan. The baby has zero resemblance to him. However, he does look like Jason Sudeikis, right down to the pointy ears they both share.

• Iris

Agreed…he doesn’t look like Matthew at all! He is a cute little lad. But above all, it is up to January to decide if she wants the world to know who her son’s father is.

5. Marfle

Has it ocurred to anyone that the baby also looks a lot like HER?

Jason Sudeikis has the same pointed ears as Xander. Plus the baby looks the most like him. I think we’ve found the baby daddy!

I had to google pics of the potential baby daddies and I agree that he looks like Jason Sudelkis. The eye shape and ear shape is similar. Either way, she’s under no obligation to tell anyone ESPECIALLY not to satisfy the idiot internet trolls who spend their day posting nasty comments and judging.

All of you talking about the pointy ears, the face, the eyes, pleeeeaaasse tell me you’re joking. Any baby can look like virtually any adult if that’s what you want to see. Get a life people.