Snooki On Jessica Simpson: “I Would Die If I Were Her Size!”

It seems pregnant Jersey Shore alum Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi isn't into maternity wear - yet. The 24-year-old former party girl - who is expecting her first child with fiancé Jionni LaValle - also admits she is frightened her growing baby bump will become as large as Jessica Simpson's.

"I would die if I were her size," Snooki tells Us Weekly. "She said she indulged in everything that she wanted [but] I'm trying to each healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."

It seems pregnant Jersey Shore alum Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi isn’t into maternity wear – yet. The 24-year-old former party girl – who is expecting her first child with fiancé Jionni LaValle – also admits she is frightened her growing baby bump will become as large as Jessica Simpson‘s.

“I would die if I were her size,” Snooki tells Us Weekly. “She said she indulged in everything that she wanted [but] I’m trying to each healthy — fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all.”

ALthough she may have made a controversial comment, Snooki was quick to do damage control on her Twitter page, telling the tabloids to “get over it with your ‘pregnant war’ articles” and personally paid homage to Jess, deeming her maternity figure a “hot ass bump.”

“I NEVER dissed Jessica Simpson you weirdo tabloids,” Nicole wrote.

On another note, the MTV star claims her unborn baby will be sporting a naturally bronzed skin tone, just like his or her parents.

“My baby’s gonna be naturally tan,” she says. “If you look at me and Jionni, we’re very dark, so luckily the baby will be very dark.”

Although Nicole is almost five months pregnant, she claims she isn’t into maternity clothes just yet.

“I’m so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges,” she says. “I only just bumped up to a medium. I’m five months and you can’t really see anything. It’s gonna pop up in like a week.”

Although there has been public concern over Nicole’s carefree, club-hopping habits, it seems she has definitely put a pin in the partying for the sake of her unborn child.

“I guess [pregnancy] just made me more mature,” Polizzi, 24, tells reporters while promoting her new MTV show Snooki & JWoww in New York City.

It’s different because now I’m not drinking,” she notes. “I’m usually partying and going to clubs but pregnancy made me grow up a lot.”

Filed under: Expecting,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

As someone who used to be fat, you’d think Snooki would be a litte more sensitive.

2. SMH

LOL it’s funny that she considers Jelly and Italian Ices healthy foods. Both are filled with lots of sugar which is not good for anyone including a baby! And althoughI won’t disagree that Jessica is HUGE and has been for awhile everyone just carries differently. I swear this girl has a lot to learn.

3. SMH

4. AJ

Ah, Snooki outclasses herself again. And ‘ luckily’ the child will be tanned? I’m sorry if to some it seems I’m nitpicking, but I have naturally very light skin, freckles, light hair. I burn in an instant and so choose not to try and tan and am not interested in self tanner. It gets old hearing people’s opinions that I should try and darken my skin, or that light skin can’t be pretty too. Rant done. :)

Snookish is a petite girl as well. She’ll probably have more of a belly than she thinks! Consider the shallow source…

I HOPE SHE BLOWS UP LIKE THE GOODYEAR BLIMP!

I think she’s a little confused about nutrition. Sugar IS fattening. What does she think jelly and Italian ices are made of?

8. NYCMommy

I was thinking the same thing… Perhaps she should not jinx herself. She is very petite and she may end up carrying her baby same as Jessica Simpson.

9. Courtney

Jessica has also had complications which is why she got so big and snooki is almost half a foot shorter than her

• Anonymous9

People keep saying she’s had complications to excuse the fact that she gained way more than is healthy, but you see her out virtually every day, walking around in heels almost till the end, going to parties and smiling and waving at the paps. I’m not sure where all the “complications” are, except that she publicly stated that she was eating anything that couldn’t out run her.

Since when does having complications make you big? She’s definitely not on bed rest as she’s seen out all the time. Not sure about your logic….

She’s already fat so I don’t think she has much of a chance.

Jessica Simpson on Snooki: “I Would Die If I Were That Dumb!”

Jessica Simpson on Snooki: “I Would Die If I Were That Orange!”

Jessica Simpson on Snooki: “I Would Die If I Were That Drunk All The Time!”

12. Juliet

Italian Ice and jelly are my favorite healthy foods, too.

I would rather die if I was as stupid as this girl…

One day very soon someone is going to call her ‘Mom’…. :s Terrifying.