Jessica Alba’s Birthday Bunch

Jessica Alba's Birthday Bunch

Good Luck Chuck star Jessica Alba stepped out with her daughters Honor, 3, and Haven, 8 months, on Sunday (April 29). The actress, who turned 31 on Saturday, was seen heading to a birthday party with her girls in Hollywood, Calif.

On Friday, we spotted the Fantastic Four actress hugging it out with her elder daughter.

The Dark Angel alum took to Twitter to thank fans for the birthday wishes. “Thank u so much 4 all the warm wishes! Xo.” Jess wrote.

Jess, husband Cash Warren and their girls have just returned from an overseas trip to Japan and South Korea.

Filed under: Haven Garner Warren,Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Splash News/AKM-GSI

1. Smiling for the cameras

Can’t go anywhere with out Haven can she! She never really does anything with
    Honor in these pictures ! Only balancing her daughters car seat! Holding Honor
    Hand!

• Ellen

Really! Now if she was photographed here without Haven she would be accused of preferring Honor and never going out with Haven.. I’m not suspicious of other mothers out with more than one child so I’m not inclined to dream up motives for these ladies. Moms can go out with more than one child. Speech.

2. Isabella

Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner are the best celebrity moms ever. And little Haven is so Danish

3. Karol

I want Jess’ body.

4. suzan

I dont want to sound rude or anything so DO NOT ATTACK ME!
    Why do I feel they switched Jessica’s baby in the hospital? seriously she looks nothing like her parents nor her sister.

5. SMH

I think Haven looks ALOT like Jessica just lighter skinned and blonde/reddish hair! Some of you are nuts with your comments. Not spending Honor holding Haven guys it’s called managing thats what many moms do with more then 1 child!

6. NYCMommy

Again I have to comment did they make those infant carriers alot lighter because when I used to carry my youngest around (now 8). I needed both hands and definitely could not hang it on my arm like a purse especially with an 8 month old. I think I stopped using carrier at 3 or 4 months anyway.

I’ve seldom seen anyone who makes it look effortless — it’s a back problem waiting to happen if you ask me. Put the child in the stroller or use a good quality baby carrier… JMO.

7. Dean

She is getting SKINNY!!!!!!!

Where can I get a monogram purse like that?