Kourtney Kardashian’s NYC Dinner Date

Kourtney Kardashian's NYC Dinner Date

Expectant mom Kourtney Kardashian toted her 2-year-old son Mason as the pair, along with dad Scott Disick, headed to a dinner date with family at NYC hot spot Buddakan on Sunday (April 29).

Not letting pregnancy cramp her style, Kourtney was rocking some chic leather leggings, finishing off her look with a button-up shirt, Balenciaga flats and bold red lips.

“I love that in NYC its so easy to walk everywhere. Buddakan is such a beautiful restaurant,” Kourtney blogged. “As soon as I walked in, I remembered seeing it in the Sex and the City movie. Tres chic!”

It was the reality star’s second outing of the day – we also spotted her and Mason running a few errands that morning.

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick

Photo credit: FameFlynet, Pacific Coast News

1. freya

Look how big she is!

Yeah Mason is not cute at all anymore. He was cute when he was younger but now that he’s gotten older, that cuteness is totally gone.

I’m not a fan of the Kardashians, but I think Mason is adorable..

I don’t know I’m still amazed at how terrible people can be to bash a little boy’s looks. Your families must be so proud of you.

5. Venni

Mason is very cute. Now, Zuma – he’s not one I would describe as cute.

6. Sujinah

Are we seriously criticizing a kid for his physical features ?

Did you feel that your message was so important that you just had to post that?

8. Tierra

why are you guys acting so immature im actually a BIG fan of the kardashians and let me tell it I dont think you guys should be criticizing,mason or that adorable soon to be newborn baby girl inside of Kourtney