Linda Evangelista & Her Sleepy Schoolboy

Linda Evangelista & Her Sleepy Schoolboy

Linda Evangelista and her 5-year-old son Augustin were seen leaving their apartment in New York City on Wednesday morning (May 2). Augustin looked tired as he rubbed his eyes when they walked out.

The supermodel is going to court this Thursday to meet with her son’s father Francois-Henri Pinault. She is asking the billionaire – who is married to Salma Hayek – $46,000 a month in child support.

The New York Daily News reports that Linda says she needs the money for round-the-clock care, a driver and armed bodyguards for her son.

When asked why she needed full time nannies she replied, “When I work, it can be a 16-hour day. On days when I do not work, I am working on my image. I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete.”

Filed under: Augustin Evangelista,Linda Evangelista

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. NYCMommy

It looks more like allergies than sleepy boy to me… The pollen was flying in NYC today.

2. Seriously?

I’m not knocking the fact that Henri is a billionaire and can afford $46,000/mo but seriously, $46,000 per month to care for a child? Plenty of parents aren’t making that in a year and still manage to provide for their children. What could a single child need (other than perhaps intense medical care) that requires $46,000 every month? Besides, there are celebrity parents – people making millions every year, who aren’t spending $46,000 on their children every month.
    Were she to get this child support deal, that would equate to over $7 million by the time the boy is 18. The estimated amount it takes to raise a child in NYC as a single parent (with the intention of sending him to college (private)) is $431,732. I’m curious as to where the other $6.5 million will be going
    $46,000 per month, really? Donate to a battered women’s and children’s shelter.

get with a $$ RICH MAN have his baby !!
    from what I ‘ve read Linda keep Quiet about her who her Son’s father was
    till she found out that His daughter by Salma Hychek was receiving As MUCH MONEY so she came out of the wood work to demand for HIM just as much as his other sibling was getting. Why should her son be left out and why should she have to explain to him that he was not getting as much money as his other sibling. And also these people travel in the same circles the kids could grow up and date each other with out knowing they are half siblings .
    Anon 4: 28 $ 46,000 a month , really ?
    Yes Really Pinault, the boys father is a BILLIONAIRE, google him
    donate to a womens and childrens shelter
    we dont know if he does
    and besides its his $$$$$ he can do with it whatever he wants
    $7 million till the boy grows is Nothing to him he is a BILLIONAIRE
    YOU would not want anyone to tell you how to use, spend YOUR $$$
    for that reason you can’t tell another person how to spend their $$$

• Seriously?

You clearly have no idea what is written, next time try reading the entire context before replying with a half-baked, nonsensical rant.
      No one said anything about leaving the other sibling out. Henri should be paying for both of his children, he obviously can afford it. The point is that $46,000 per month is an absurd amount for childcare considering what MOST parents in America have to deal with financially; the things she’s supposedly going to put that money toward are unnecessary (he’s her only child, she’s an actress – between auditions and shooting she can make the time to bring her son to school and such, as a parent does). Beside she’s hardly notable enough to require a bodyguard for him.
      No rational person is going to keep their kids from knowing each other and let them end up dating each other, you should probably get off the drugs if you honestly think that happens.
      People like you worry rational people.

4. Anabelle

Absolutely ridiculous. Yeah, the father should help pay for his child, but it doesn’t cost $46,000 a month to raise one kid! Jeez, it doesn’t even cost $460 a month to take care of one kid!

Really? In NYC I pay $450/week for childcare, as my husband and I work fulltime, I guess the extra $10 will get us… you tell me. Get a clue, they are a whole other level financially.

it does not cost $46,000 a month to raise one kid !
    for these kind of money’ed people it does
    private schooling homes security travel clothes high end luxury lifestyle his mother is not driving a minivan with transmission problems and clipping coupons to streach the budget
    this kid is Not Middle Class
    as probably 99 % of anyone who read this blog is and is judging him and his parents by their own lifestyles.
    this is a RICH kid with RICH $ parents
    i

Anabelle
    read the article Linda is asking for $ 46,000 a month for round the clock care, driver and armed bodyguards for her son.
    hence $46,000 a Month

I don’t think it matters that it doesn’t take that much to raise him. His father won’t even notice that amount gone from his bank account. She could put it away for him for when he turns 18. Maybe she won’t, but that’s not our business.
    Every child support case is based on the father’s income, there’s nothing new or shocking about this.
    Some fathers are ordered to pay $50 a month, is that supposed to mean that’s how much it costs to raise a kid??

while i agree that $46,000 per month is excessive, linda’s son deserves to have JUST AS MUCH financial support as salma’s daughter. plain and simple. the amount of the money doesn’t matter so long as the court determines then he can afford it, but the two children should be cared for in the same manner and have the same luxuries, etc.

did u notice she never answered the question why her son needed it she turned it about her any one notice that what is wrong with her getting a babysitter or a family member to watch him instead of being crazy and ringing the dad dry if he is already paying child support

Sorry but…sometimes I have a hard time following some of the comments…they are written so badly! Would it take a lot to use punctuation and correct syntax? Wow. Not to mention the arguments. I know we are not in law school here but if you wish to state your point of view, please make it understandable…

whats wrong with her getting a babysitter or a family member to watch him
    nothing I hope they get paid for it
    what people dont seem to understand is these people live high mantainece lifestyles there is a pic currently about Pinaut taking Salma out in a $150,000 car.
    $46,000 is but a drop in the cash buckett for these people
    I read Linda and Pinalt had a relationship that lasted all of 4 months
    Hey if you get with a $rich man get pregnant you be $et for life

12. Julia0241676

I agree that child support should be based on the parent’s income. Here’s my problem with the $46,000 a month thing: how the he!l can you sleep at night getting that kind of money while there are children all over the world going to bed hungry at night? This isn’t my problem solely with Linda Evangelista, it’s with anyone who makes this ridiculous amount of money. I’m a lower middle class member, and I’m not saying I don’t have things I don’t need (Internet, for example), however, I also regularly donate food and time to local shelter. Obviously many wealthy people donate as well, but ones who do not just don’t sit well with me. I used to know a couple who had 11 bathrooms and 4 kitchens in their home, for just the two of them. Altruism just appears to be gone from so many people, and it really saddens me.

You don’t know these people, yet you’ve already decided that they’re selfish billionaires who don’t help those less fortunate and who shouldn’t be able to sleep at night out of the guilt of being rich?!?! Wow. Self-righteous much?

For those saying that $48k is more than most people make in a year, tough. The kid’s dad is a freaking billionaire. We are NOT talking about your lives here, we’re talking about his as the son of a (let me say it again) billionaire.

13. Shannon

I think she should get it solely for the fact that it will pay for the best shrink that money can buy since she is obviously delusional. I don’t know what work she is talking about getting, I can’t remember the last time I saw her in an ad or on the runway. It is not this man’s fault this idiot thought she could model forever like Naomi or Kate. Maybe she should have thought about her future and invested into something else like Cindy Crawford and Heidi Klum or Tyra Banks. Besides, I really hate when people think child support is money that goes to them to do whatever they want with. Beauty treatments? She needs to save her money and spend it on her son because they are not working from the looks of these pictures.

14. he’ll have quite the allowance