Tori Spelling’s Daughter Starts Band-Aid Fashion Trend

Tori Spelling calls her 3-year-old daughter a "mini stylista". The CelebraTori author posted a photo of Stella wearing Band-Aids on her right leg on her website.

Tori writes: "Stella is starting a haute new toddler trend: fashion Band-Aids as accessories. According to my mini stylista, she wants to wear Band-Aids on her leg because “it looks cool and chic.” In the image above, Stella opted for stylish casuals with statement fringe sandals for a sunny day look."

Tori Spelling calls her 3-year-old daughter a “mini stylista”. The CelebraTori author posted a photo of Stella wearing Band-Aids on her right leg on her website.

Tori writes: “Stella is starting a haute new toddler trend: fashion Band-Aids as accessories. According to my mini stylista, she wants to wear Band-Aids on her leg because “it looks cool and chic.” In the image above, Stella opted for stylish casuals with statement fringe sandals for a sunny day look.”

The 38-year-old adds, “Stay tuned to find out if this trend catches on.”

Too cute!

Meanwhile the couple have put their Malibu home up for sale after buying it in late September. Tori – who is expecting their fourth child – reportedly thinks the home is not big enough.

Their listing agent Madison Hildebrand told the Wall Street Journal that the 2,300 sq ft home was “just too small for a family of six”.

Filed under: Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Torispelling.com

1. Denise

She is so precious!!! You go Stella Fashionista!

2. I Me Mine

I did this when I was four. Does that make me a fashionista? Or do I need a pimpmom to qualify?

I know right most kids do the band aid look. I know I did, my kids did it and when I was younger a work at a Daycare many of the kids wanted to put a band aids on for any reason.

Love the last part of your comment. Lol

Every kid I know at this age does this…bandaids are right up there with stickers.

So cute!!! I love the tank top, I wonder where it’s from??

my daughter did the same thing with panty liners. She was so proud of herself.

• SMH

haha that’s funny when I was four I found a panty liner and asked my mom what it was she quickly thought of something to say and said, “They’re big bandaids!” So about a week later I cam in with my doll covered in “big bandaids” when my mom looked baffled and said, “why did you do that?” I tol her my baby had big boo boo’s!!!

btw Stella at almost 4 is not a toddler ….she is considered a preschooler! just saying!

my daughter did the same thing with panty liners. She was so proud of herself.

my daughter did the same thing with panty liners. She was so proud of herself.

8. Ellen

My granddaughter is at this stage and she thinks the bigger bandaid the better.

After my son saw this picture he started asking to put bandaids on everything, including his penis…..oh my! HE is also a trendsetter!