Alyson Hannigan: Getting Close!

Alyson Hannigan: Getting Close!

Expectant mama Alyson Hannigan and husband Alexis Denisof enjoyed a sunny day at the park with their daughter Satyana in Los Angeles, Calf. on Thursday (May 3). After playing on the swings and in the sand, the adorable 3-year-old changed into a princess dress as the family picked up some drinks to go.

“We got her a couple little princess dresses and she loves them!,” Alyson told Celebrity Baby Scoop. “She picks them out all the time and insists on wearing them, like when we go get our little Boba drinks.”

The How I Met Your Mother star is due to welcome the couple’s second child next month in a planned home birth with a midwife and doula.

Wishing you all the best in these last few weeks, Alyson!

Filed under: Alexis Denisof,Alyson Hannigan,Satyana Denisof

Photo credit: Splash News/Pacific Coast News

1. klutzy_girl

I wonder when Aly’s due. I’m thinking beginning of June. And I love this dress!

That does not look comfortable.

3. Ebonita

She looks like she may have dropped.

4. brian

I have dealt with this during all of my prinagncees, it just started up again as I’m 27 weeks with baby #3. Most recently, the playground on Friday. It’s typically comments of the I bet you’re ready to have that baby any day now! variety, followed by shock when I say I have MONTHS to go. My last 2 kids were 8lbs 11oz and this one has started measuring a couple of weeks ahead. I’m also short-waisted so I always seem to carry straight out in front. My experiences have taught me well because now, if I meet another pregnant woman and we have these types of conversations I always try to tell them how amazing they look, just the way their bodies intended them to carry! But really how wild is that we can look so vastly different at the same point in pregnancy?

5. Darian

David! This is great news It is about time we had a regular guy runinng for office. We have to get the people to support you so you can win. If they knew you they would vote for you in a second. Go Dave Go!

6. Loren

I’m impressed by your writing. Are you a prfosesional or just very knowledgeable?

7. pretty

It seemed like I aylwas got those comments from men. And I aylwas wanted to ask them if they had ever seen a pregnant woman before Seriously though, I’m short waisted, show early and get preposterously large (all right out in front) so I can see why someone would think that I was carrying multiples. My babies were even on the smaller side at 6.5 and 7.0 lbs, both at 41 weeks. That’s just how I carry them. On the other hand, a friend of mine who was due just 2 weeks before me last time around is very long waisted and carried her baby so high that she was having trouble with her ribs expanding. She didn’t even look pregnant until the 7th month!

8. Ariel

hi Adam, thanks there’s just this one. he was going up and down the wall doing this as i aphaorcped, so i knew if i got in quick he’d probably oblige again. i guess the wall makes it two frames within the frame and gives it a contrasting, angular foreground hope this reaches you well mate. thanks for taking the time to comment