Beyonce To Teach Blue That Inner Beauty Matters Most

People magazine just named her the most beautiful woman in the world, but new mom Beyonce says she plans on teaching her daughter Blue Ivy that it's what's on the inside that matters most.

"My biggest thing is to teach [Blue] not to focus on the aesthetic," the singer says. "It's really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful."

People magazine just named her the most beautiful woman in the world, but new mom Beyonce says she plans on teaching her daughter Blue Ivy that it’s what’s on the inside that matters most.

“My biggest thing is to teach [Blue] not to focus on the aesthetic,” the singer says. “It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.”

Though her own beauty regime is fairly low-key – she often styles her own hair and says her top products are lip gloss and blush – Beyonce admits that she does love getting gorgeous.

She recalls her first experiment with make-up when she was just 6 years old: “I was playing in my mother’s makeup. I had blue eye shadow and red lips, and I put crazy blush on. I looked like a clown, but I thought I was so beautiful.”

It sounds like Bey is feeling more beautiful than ever these days: “I have embraced my flaws,” she says. “And I feel more confident.”

Filed under: Beyonce,Blue Ivy Carter

Photo credit: beyonce.iam

1. SMH

So says the “Most beautitful women” in the world (according to People Mag)

I just. Can’t. What rubbish.

Too bad Beyonce doesn’t practice what she preaches! Beyonce and Jay Z are in the Illuminati, so when someone partners themselves with satan they are cursed.

Basically what she’s trying to say is this: Since she came out looking like Jay, she has to focus on the inside because the outside is a lost cause. It’s amazing how Blue Ivy’s face is always “covered”. Hmmmm….

I agree with Beyonce. Beauty comes from within. It’s what glows within that blooms out beauty. Beauty without character is nil.

Nice sentiment, but I would believe it more from someone else. Unfortunately, even if this is what is taught to baby Blue – as she grows up she will see how much her mother cares about looks and about how the public percieve her and she will learn from Beyonces actions, rather than her meaningless words.
    I used to really love Beyonce, I was a fan, I had her albums, I thought she was beautiful – but the fact that she couldn’t just come out ansd say (even with the evidence being very clear what really happened) – that she used a surrogate and faked her pregnancy is both insulting to me – as a mother who carried her children, and to the mothers who proudly let surrogates carry their children.

You are certifiably out of your mind. You have no proof that this woman used a surrogate and faked her pregnancy yet you write it as if it’s a proven fact, and on top of that you’ve allowed someone that you don’t know to insult you based on this rumor because you “carried your children”. Well, aren’t you just MotherfreakingTheresa?

Take a flying leap and get over yourself. You are truly insane.

By the way, I agreed with every word in your first paragraph. But your second paragraph makes you sound like a lunatic Birther standing on the grassy knoll.

Paranoia is a sickness. There is nothing to be ashamed of. But you should ask for help.

Her dress folded in the front not her belly!!!! her pregnancy was real go google those pic of her showing off her bare baby bump in a bikini 8 months ago. or look up pics her face, neck, legs & feet while durring this pregnancy!!!!

I wonder if she’ll show her daughter how to look “white” too.

Just beautiful. Beyonce is one of the most humble people in the business when she clearly doesn’t have to be.

9. KCMOLADY1030

WTH is the damn illumanti and why in the hell would two talented people need the illumanti to be successful. How is a Multi-millionare and owner of several buisness considered to be stupid. I would say shes smarter than anyone of us posting on this website.

10. Venni

Get a grip folks. If Beyonce was so worried about looks, she never would have had a baby with Jay-Z in the first place. The hate for Beyonce on this website is rivaled only by the hate for all things Gwyneth. It’s irrational, pathetic and it’s shameful.

It’s not hate, it’s just people stating facts.

You guys sound so friggin ignorant and lifeless! UGH!!! I mean really who cares if she had the baby or someone else did??? People do it all the time! As someone stated above her pictures show that she was clearly pregnant. Beyonce is a Megastar and I think she is one of the most humblest people out there. Its arrogant because she chooses to keep her private life out of the media? Yall miserable a$$es needs to go somewhere & get a life!!!

Keep her privet life out of the media, not any more, she sold pictuers of her wedding and uploads old privet pictuers of herself on twitter along with new ones and Jay Z selling stories to magazines. They are no longer the privet people they once were.

Your telling the other posters to get a life yet your the one getting so work up over their post, you need to take your own advice.

what a nice thing to teach your child..but actions speak louder then words..if she really thought beauty within is more important then outward beauty then i doubt she would be caking on the make up and be wearing very reveling clothing..not to mention she was just named “most beautiful women in the world” which she could of denounced and NOT taken pictures for the cover promoting herself…

weather or not she actually did give birth to this baby or used a surrogate i dont really care about..its the actions she did while pregnant and as a new mom that bother me…her and Jay-z spend millions on the nursery, thousands to rent out a floor while she or whoever gave birth,etc these things are what your child is going to learn from you…her actions and her dads actions and the way they live their lives on and off camera are what she is gonna learn from them..

so unless the back up what they preach (which i highly doubt they will) the words mean nothing!

How does how much they spent on a nursery and hospital suite have anything to do with anything?? They are worth millions and millions of dollars.

You can’t REALLY be surprised that they spent some of it on their kid.

15. Anabelle

We all know Blue is going to be a superficial, spoilt little brat wearing designer clothes and probably using product by the time she’s five.

another suri cruise. you cannot help but feel sorry for these children.

17. AnonymousM

I am no phycic but I can just picture her in trackies and a dirty T shirt pulling her hair out screaming for the nanny in pure panic but an hour later sitting picture perfect in an interview telling this story. The joy of being a celebrity is that us normal people will never know what truely goes on and if she is serious about this she is in for a hard sell when her daughter will have a very fortunate life. Its got to be damn near impossible to teach your child beauty from within when your whole carrier revolves around your image. I wish her luck I hope she is successful in her indevours but I have my doubts.

18. Joy

This is a celebrity Baby blog, and its Beyonce career to self promote at all times! Beyonce’s baby girl has a very nice Mother who is expressing her hopes for her child! Beyonce’s talent and desire to be a entertainer made her successful. She can give her daughter so very much and it is great that she also hopes to teach her daughter about what is truly important.

19. BELLA

She needs to just stop talking.Ask the jackson family for some masks..

20. Annika

Illuminati, talking trash about people’s innocent babies, and STILL believing that fake pregnancy crap??!! SMH

21. Mari

Hello Jc and Bejonce, don’t listen to all those crazy things out there continue with your private life, keep being true to your selfs. Take care of that baby and be good parents. God bless you all. Your honest fan.