Beyonce “Definitely” Wants More Kids

Beyonce "Definitely" Wants More Kids

Four months after welcoming her baby girl Blue Ivy, musical mama Beyonce says she “definitely” wants to have more children.

“I definitely want to have more,” Beyonce told Entertainment Tonight while on the red carpet at last night’s Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts in New York. “I don’t know how many. God knows — I don’t know yet.”

“I don’t know about soon,” added Bey, who is married to rapper Jay-Z. “But someday.”

While baby Blue was tucked in at home, Beyonce stole the style spotlight in her feather-adorned, sheer Givenchy gown. The ‘Bootylicious’ singer rubbed elbows with some famous friends at the annual event, including her sister Solange Knowles and good pal Gwyneth Paltrow.

Filed under: Beyonce

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

LOL – get on the phone with that surrogate.

2. N. S

Exactly anonymous. Of course she won’t have to worry about having as many more babies as she wants – she can afford as many nannies as she likes, so she can get her beauty sleep – and talking of beauty – she’ll still look fab because she doesn’t have to actually go through pregnancy personally.
    Not that I have ANYTHING against using a surrogate – I just have a big problem with people who LIE about it.

Wanted: Womb for rent.

4. KCMOLADY1030

Some folks need to get their own buisness and stay out of hers. Its so dumb to think that she had a surrogate!! Why lie a lot of people do it so why think she would lie about it??? Its just a stupid rumor started by her haters.

Maybe you’re the stupid one.

• NYC Mommy

I dont know if she used a surrogate or not but the only reason I could think of that you would use on and then lie would be -that you used a surrogate due to not wanting to carry baby yourself (ruin body and/or career) and not due to valid medical issues (i.e. mother is infertile, or mothers age)

None of that would be any of your business anymore that if *I* had a surrogate and told you I gave birth. My business, not yours.

• NYC Mommy

Excuse me …ease up with the attitude. We are not talkinga about your business we are speaking of a celebrities business (hence name of website). HOWEVER, I did not say she used a surrogate. I was replying to person who asked what reason would be for denying use of surrogate and I advsied one reason why people would do that. I never said she used a surrogate and dont care if she did or not.

It’s not a rumor, it’s the truth. She had a prosthetic baby bump.

what evidence proves that?

For those people who think she used a surrogate, what proof do you have that back that up!!!! were you insde of Bey’s utreus?? were you there when Jay-z’s sperm & Beyonce’s egg were implanted inside the surrogate’s utreus?? do know the surrogate’s name?? do you know where she lives?? or the name & number of OBGYN?? were you with Bey & Jay everyday during the pregnancy?? and were you there when the baby was born and seen with your own eyes the rumored surrogate push her out?? Hell No!!!!! until you get real sold proof (other then her dress fold up in the front) or the surrogate comes forward and admit the whole thing than I will believe it. until than none of you have real sold proof of that her pregnancy was fake, and even if it was don’t you think that by now the rumored surrogate would came forward and sold the story to TMZ or The Tabolds. if not, a family member, friend or one of the worker at the hospital would have sold them out extra cash. even if they Bey & Jay made them sign a confidentiality agreement, and made keep it QT doesn’t mean that they would. because the money from that story would set them up for life. whether Bey gave birth or not it doesn’t matter, all that matter is that child is very healthy & beautiful!!!!! so let it go & move on already!!!!

anyways…..Im just drooling over that gown!