Names (in birth order): Alexis Faith, Hannah Joy, Aaden Jonathan, Collin Thomas, Leah Hope & Joel Kevin Gosselin
Date of Birth: May 10, 2004
Parents: Jon & Kate Gosselin
Siblings: Twin sisters Madelyn & Cara, 11
- The sextuplets were born in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Kate conceived the children via in-vitro fertilization
- The sextuplets were born 10 weeks premature
- According to her newest book, Kate revealed that very early in the pregnancy there were seven embryos, but one did not develop
- The Gosselin children appeared on television for the first time on the Discovery channel special Surviving Sextuplets and Twins in 2005 and became reality stars with their parents on Jon & Kate Plus 8
- In 2009, their parents’ divorced
“Celebrating this birthday always makes me cry…tears of special memories and joy! I got a healthy ‘full set’ — I know I’m unbelievably blessed!” – Kate on her 6 kiddos.
“I laugh at them all the time. They are just so cute that I can’t help it!” Kate on her children.
“I feel most happy when we are getting ready for church on Sunday mornings. It is a ritual that works and goes smoothly—for the most part—and I love when our routines are down to a science.” – Kate on her favorite family ruitual.