Nicole Eggert & Keegan: Hiking In L.A.

Nicole Eggert & Keegan: Hiking In L.A.

Former Baywatch beauty Nicole Eggert was spotted getting some vitamin D with her 10-month old baby girl, Keegan, on Wednesday (May 9) in Los Angeles, Calif. The mama and babe were heading out on a sunny city hike with a fellow mommy friend.

The Charles In Charge alum – who also has a teenaged daughter Dilynshared earlier this year, “I love my baby girls. They make this life worth everything!!!”

Filed under: Nicole Eggert

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

She is a real person who happens to be in the public eye. Good for her..she is exercising and is still gorgeous. The baby weight will come off I time and for now enjoy that blessing and screw all the nasty comments. You go girl !

“The 40-year old actress wore a grey tank top and black leggings to exercise in and shielded her eyes with a pair of aviator glasses. Keegan was covered up with a hot pink floral bucket cap to protect her from the sun’s rays.”

We can see that! :-)

3. Krissy

OMG. She looks horrible.

• Venni

After reading your comment, I googled Eggert to she what she looked like pre-pregnancy. Boy! She does look v. bad now. I hope she gets back in shape. I’m rooting for her!

4. Laila

I don’t think she looks horrible. I think she looks like a woman who is out for a walk with a friend and their babies, enjoying the sun, and getting some physical activity. All of that should be celebrated.

5. Louise

This is just mean. I mean, come on….I am surprised you didn’t mention the elephant in the room…”The former Baywatch babe has recently packed on the pounds….” Just skip it altogether.

6. Ebonita

I feel so bad for her. These pictures will bring out the most brutal comments. (Not just here but all over the web)

So she’s not thin as a rail, so what? She may not look like your average stick-thin actress, but she looks like a normal woman. Her weight really isn’t anyone else’s business.

8. Krissy

Oh come on now….this look isn’t due to pregnancy. She has let herself go for years. And yes, being overweight is letting yourself go. Overweight is unhealthy. No she doesn’t need to be skinny but her family needs her healthy.

9. Anonymous9

Well, she’s out getting some exercise and some fresh air while all the nasty commenters here sit at their computer screens eating oreos and taking shots at somebody who probably looks a hell of a lot better than they do. (Which they’d never admit because we all get to be skinny and perfect on the internet.)

OMG her transformation is frightening. I feel sorry for her, but this is wayyyy more than just pregnancy weight. She obviously has some eating issues. Best of luck to her in getting back in shape.

She was on celebrity fit club trying to loose weight and get back into shape becuase the weight she was at was keeping her from physically doing thing with her daughter. It looks like she gaind all that weight back and more hopefully she will be able to loose it and get fit once again.

So sad that Hollywood turned it’s back on this woman because she no longer looks like a Barbie Doll. The fact that the women here feel the need to pick on her as well is also disgusting.

(And yes, I know all the “We’re just stating the truth” excuses that people feel the need to spout.)