Jada Pinkett Smith & Willow: French Fashionistas

Jada Pinkett Smith & Willow: French Fashionistas

Funky footwear!

Trend-setting preteen Willow Smith towered in her red, white and blue platform sneakers while out on a shopping spree with her mom Jada Pinkett Smith in Paris, France on the weekend (May 12). What do you think of her sky-high shoes?

Not to be outdone by her 11-year-old daughter, Jada also looked super stylish in her cropped yellow pants and emerald green blouse.

Despite her budding singing career, Willow, whose dad is actor Will Smith, recently revealed that she wishes she had a more “regular” life: “If I had to change one thing about my life, it would probably be, I wouldn’t be famous,” she said. “Because when you’re famous it’s so hard. Let’s say if a regular girl is going to the book store, it’s ten times harder to go everywhere [when you're famous].”

Filed under: Jada Pinkett-Smith,Willow Smith

Photo credit: FameFlynet

Every time I see this family, Willow in particular, I always think that they are trying too hard.

2. Daniella

Now those are some seriously butt-ugly shoes.

3. Sarah Star

just… weird

They look like skeletons lol

Willow, sweetie, I completely love that you’re finding your own groove and style. But shut up. Nobody wants to hear the ‘poor me’ speech about not being able to go to the bookstore. Spare us, honey. There are 5.9 billion people on the planet whose lives are far worse off than yours.

6. Kathy

I have no issue with Willow’s shoes but how on earth does Jada shop in those heels? I wouldn’t be able to move!

Advice to Willow: Stop dressing to gain attention and then you can shop at a book store without gaining attention.

They look pretentious, ridiculous and desperate for attention. Two people I would never want to be stuck on a deserted island with that’s for sure.

I’m very sorry but what a way to come out as hypocrite with her comments. She wishes she wasn’t famous? She doesn’t have to. Really. It’s clear she wants to be all over. I don’t think her parents are forcing her to do what she’s doing. She can be in school like any normal girl. What a hypocrite little girl.

They trying to hard to get attention and it’s just sad. Funny how the most famous one in the family Will is the most privet and says out of the spot light for the most part.

11. Anabelle

hahaha. When I was about ten, all the girls in my school had a pair of huge platform sneakers! The craze at my school was inspired by the Spice Girls always wearing them. Brings back memories.

They look fine, perfectly normal. They’re just walking down the street for heaven’s sake. Some people need to get a life. Relax – they’re not going to steal your food.

I’ve never seen uglier looking shoes than those in my life. The both of them look ridiculous.

Jada looks like she can’t even walk in those shoes and her capris are too big. Willow’s shoes are too high and look ridiculous. They both look like they want attention.

Avatar creature
    wishes she had a more ” normal ” life
    really ??
    then don’t draw attention to yourself
    arent you suppose to be in school ?

LOL!

17. Stellie

i never noticed how flat chested jada was. i think a mosquito bite will do wonders for her. I love willow’s blazer though.

• NegativeNellies

You’re making fun of the size of another human’s breasts? My God, you people just don’t quit.

• Stellie

Oh please mother teresa, get over yourself you are not any better than anyone. they wanted the attention they got it. point blank. If i dont want someone to talk about my breasts im not going to wear a revealing blouse. If i do want attention to my chest i’d wear what she’s wearing.

So if she were wearing a turtleneck, no one would comment on the size of her breasts? If she wears a bathing suit, should we comment on the shape of her labia?

You must also think that women who wear mini-skirts deserve to be sexually harassed. Let’s hope you and your daughters don’t ever have to find out.

I’m not Mother Theresa, but I’m a helluva lot closer to that than you’ll ever be.

18. Me2

Fashionistas???? On what planet??

what a brat… stop dressing like a clown at the circus and go to school.

the truth is, this kid is choosing the most horrible and ugly clothes. she’s pretty and graceful, she would look good in any stile, but why, why is she picking such trashy clothes!??!

• papadontpreach

Why can’t people like you accept that she LIKES this style? Why does anyone have to conform to what YOU think is stylish, fashionable, or pretty?

Do you pick on every kid in your neighborhood who doesn’t dress exactly the way that YOU think they should?

Ridiculous. Both of them.

22. A.H.

Who are these people? What is that hideously ugly thing in those fugly shoes?