Hank Baskett Carries His Cutie

Hank Baskett Carries His Cutie

So adorable!

Football pro Hank Baskett toted his 2-year-old son Hank Jr today as the pair were spotted leaving a doctor’s office in Los Angeles, California (May 15). Love those wild curls!

It’s been a while since we’ve seen little Hank or his mom Kendra Wilkinson. The former Girls Next Door star has been keeping busy these days working on her new reality show, Kendra on Top.

Despite her Playboy past, Kendra recently revealed that she has some body image insecurities, telling Life & Style, “My nose grew during pregnancy. My skin is something I’ve always been insecure with.” She went on to point out problems with her breasts, her behind and even her smile.

She says that her husband of almost 3 years helps to make her feel good about herself, though: “He makes me feel beautiful no matter what. He still thinks I’m beautiful.”

Filed under: Hank Baskett,Hank Baskett Jr.

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. F.A.J

Lil’Hank is A-D-0-R-A-B-L-E, but he needs a haircut a little bit. His hair looks like a bird nest now in my opinion.

2. Stellie

he is the second most gorgeous baby boy i have ever seen. After my baby of course :-)

Beautiful child but seriously it’s time to cut the hair. I’m not saying to cut the curls all off but at least trim it. His hair is out of control.

Really cute kid but high time for a trim.

Isnt he is the cutiest kid ever! imagine if this couple have a daughter she be beautiful

6. alyson

Lord, he needs a haircut! Cute kid, but messy hair. Gonna be hot in the summer. lol

7. Joya

Average looking. In my opinion, he is not that cute.

He is adorable but agree his hair looks disgusting and unhygienic

9. Lau

No way, this kid has the most gorgeous hair in the world!
    I hope they only trim it a bit for him when they think it’s necessary, and not cut it much shorter! Unless Hank himself wants that, of course.

10. Ondine

Couldn’t someone brush or comb this boy’s hair for him?

Kendra said on her reality show that she didn’t want to cut his hair because his hair this way made him look more “mixed”.

12. SMH

I always said if they had a daughter she would come out with poker straight hair lol!! Hank is adorable but agree hair is looking a bit out of control!!

13. Anony

It’s sad that almost everyone says that he’s is so cute and that his hair fits him or that they should trim it, but when it comes to Bronx than it is like, OMG his hair looks like a mess, or not cute. Only because Hank IV is biracial and Bronx isn’t
    It’s stupid that people are comparing celeb kids, and that they call a child cute or not. LAME!!!

I think anyone criticizing either kids’ hair is wrong. They’re both cute, and their hair is their hair. Nothing wrong with it. Just because ‘some’ people think it needs to be cut doesn’t make it so, it just makes them hypercritical.

Bronx is also of mixed ethnicity. Pete Wentz is Hawaiian, native american, and white.

14. Anonymous9

I’ve got the same hair as little Hank, and if they don’t trim it a bit soon, they’re going to start finding stuff buried in it. Once it gets out of hand, you’ve got to cut it pretty short and I know they don’t want to do that.

Kendra said on her reality show that she loved her son blond curls and wanted to keep them as long as possible because it made him more adorable.

16. Anon

Baby Hank is a cutie & there is nothing wrong with his hair. If his parents and him are not bothered by his hair then each to their own. Btw whenever i see Baby Hank i am reminded of Wentworth Miller (similar ethnic background).

17. Olivia

Why do some people think that he NEEDS a haircut? That is society’s rules not nature’s.
    He has an adorable face, but it is the wild hair that takes his cuteness to new levels. If his hair was too neat I think he wouldn’t appear as cute, but of course still cute!

that kid has the coolest hair, not like every other boring boys short haircut that you see on 100 kids…boring, i love this kids hair asnd hes super cute!

PLEASE CUT HIS HAIR!!! ITS TIME

if you are going to leave his hair long. at least put some product in it and use a brush. he looks so unkempt with his wild hair. kind of like the jolie-pitt kids.

21. a non

Her nose grew during pregnancy? Is that possible??

22. Jun

Kendra make baby beautiful

At first I though it’s a GIRL! :)