Kendra Wilkinson’s Huggable Hank

Kendra Wilkinson's Huggable Hank

What a face!

Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett took Hank Jr. to the Serrania Park in Woodland Hills, Calif. on Wednesday (May 16). The trio held hands as they walked around enjoying the sunshine. Hank Jr. look adorable in his blue polo shirt and capris.

Earlier in the year Kendra said they weren’t ready to expand their family.

She told In Touch “We are trying to figure out our careers. We don’t know what is going on now. Why get pregnant and make it even worse, or more confusing? My 15 minutes of fame are up!”

Filed under: Hank Baskett,Hank Baskett Jr.,Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. So cute

Nice looking family. Baby Hank is too adorable, i love his hair.

2. F.A.J

Lil’Hank is adorable. I don’t know why people call him baby Hank. He is not a baby anymore. Also I like his hair 2.

Beautiful child and quite tall for a two year old.

4. UnCharmer

He really is adorable, such a sweet mix of Mom and Dad.

5. Sharib

He looks like a clown. Kids are going to tease him for having clown hair. Not that all kids don’t get teased for something…just sayin’.

And you’re setting such a good example by calling a small child names and making fun of his hair! You must be so proud of yourself!

• Ellen

My son had the same hair. He wasn’t teased as a kid nor as an adult. I think you are borrowing trouble or projecting your dislike of longer hair.

Hm… let me see… If I had to choose between having a child whose hair was long and curly, or having a child who would tease another child for having that long and curly hair (as your children will no doubt be taught is ok to do), I’ll take the curly-headed kid any day.

At lest she know her 15 minutes of fame are up so she better come up with somthing eles to do.

7. Heather

Oh for god sake, why oh why, is every time I want to comment there are some stupid annoying people who are making fun of a small child/looking for a stupid conversation. It’s so pathetic how people are these days. Sharib seriously, you can also say that they should cut his hair or they should trim his hair or whatever….

8. Franny

That’s Las Virgenes Park, not Serrania! Wonder why the pap lied about the location?

9. Jo Jo

That’s actually Juan Bautista De Anza Park at 3701 Lost Hills Road, I see them there all the time

He is adorable! He and my 2 year old daughter would be the perfect couple in the future ;)