Kourtney Kardashian & Mason: Farmer’s Market Fun

Kourtney Kardashian & Mason: Farmer's Market Fun

Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason hit the farmer’s market in Calabasas, Calif. on Saturday (May 19). Showing her burgeoning baby bump in a tight striped dress, the expectant mama pushed her 2-year-old tot in the stroller as they picked up some fresh items.

On Thursday, we spotted the reality star in another stylish maternity dress alongside her sister Khloé at their clothing store DASH.

On the season seven premiere of Keeping up with the Kardashians last night, famous sis Kim spoke out about the family store.

“Kourtney thinks that she’s the president of DASH and that she’s the only person that can make decisions for it,” Kim said. “And that’s just not the case.”

Kourtney eventually listened to her mom’s advice to start involving Kim and Khloé in the business decisions. “I always forget how much fun the three of us have when we actually are working together,” Kourtney said. “I have so many fun memories of the original DASH store—I hope we continue to have [those].”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

Kourtney look sooo cute and so does little mason. :-)

2 1/2 and still wearing diapers? It’s not like she’s so busy she doesn’t have time to potty train him.

I had the same reaction when I saw this pictures,Maybe because he is so tall

Makes you feel better about yourself to presume that someone else is not a good parent, does it?

• NYC Mommy

Boys are usually slower to potty train most boys I know were potty trained around 3. That being said, the amount of traveling she does may make it difficult to potty train since his routine is very hectic and may not have much regularity. Each child is different and unless he is not potty trained at 4 or 5 who is anyone to judge anyone elses parenting skills. It is her first kid and therefore this is all new to her.

• AJ

Boys generally take longer than girls to start potty training. Obviously there are exceptions, but overall, boys take longer. Lots of boys don’t begin potty training until closer to 3 because they simply aren’t ready. If he were 5, I might actually agree with you, but it seems like you’re just looking for something to nitpick at.

Well said!! (the comment just above me)

• laura

It is entirely up to Kourtney when she decides to potty train Mason. I have two boys aged 4 and 3 and my oldest was trained by 2 but my youngest has only just got the hang of it. every child is different and so is every parent.

Obviously she’s not a good parent. Not setting a good example for her son by not getting married instead keep popping out illegitimate kids.

Illegitimate?!?!? LOL, who even uses that word anymore?!?!

Are you religious? Is that why you think she should be married? If so, doesn’t the bible also say “don’t judge”? Yeah, I thought so.

Noone is presuming she is a bad mom!Even if my mom had 2 works and 2other children at 2 I was potty trained!so what?maybe ano 10:35 only meant k would have all the time to teach her son if she only would.ano 01:27 simply said Maybe it looks odd because the baby looks older.this site is Full of morons just like u ano 2:21

Mason is only 2 1/2, boys are slower to potty train than girls, my son’s doctor told me not to start until my son is close to 3, but anyways lets talk about why she is still putting him in crib shoes lol

Your son’s doctor told you to wait until he was 3 to potty train him??? I have twins that are 3 and both were fully potty trained by the time they were 28 months. When they can talk and tell you they’re hungry or they want something, they’re ready to be potty trained. All “waiting for kids to be ready” does is teaches them to be lazy.

8. erinnn

She has the cutest belly and dress too!