Katie Holmes & Suri: Rainy Day Pair

Katie Holmes & Suri: Rainy Day Pair

Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise were seen out in rainy New York City on Monday (May 21). Wearing a pink top, pink pants with a flower jacket – the 6-year-old sprinted with her mom across streets.

Later on they were spotted trying to get a cab. Mom carried a FAO Schwarz bag while Suri held onto her doll.

In an interview with Playboy - Tom Cruise gushed about being married to Katie.

He said, “She is an extraordinary person, and if you spent five minutes with her, you’d see it. Everything she does, she does with this beautiful creativity. When she becomes interested in something, she doesn’t talk about it, she does it.”

He added, “She’s funny and charming, and when she walks into the room, I just feel better. I’m a romantic. I like doing things like creating romantic dinners, and she enjoys that. I don’t know what to say—I’m just happy, and I have been since the moment I met her. What we have is very special.”

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

Photo credit: Splash News

1. NYC Mommy

I really like Suri’s outfit from head to toe. that color looks fabulous on her. Rain boots were a must in NYC yesterday. It was definitely weather fit for ducks.

She’s wearing pants??????

3. Janna

That first photo is probably one of the only reasons paparazzi have a purpose. It is simply beautiful and they both look so, so happy.

Yep. I hate the paps but that is a great photo. And Katie (I know you all think is a terrible frump) looks like what I consider a standard Mum. Clothes nice but not remarkable, no make up, hair clean but not blow dried. I think thats not frumpy, just relaxed. I think she looks better like that than when she is trying to be a fashion queen.

What a cute smile! Suri is beautiful.

Suri is the most beautiful celebrities child ever! I love her smile.

7. Rosy

Suri looks like she’s getting quite tall – she must be going to take after her mum in that respect.

8. Mathilde

Suri is so beautiful when she smiles. Not that she’s not when she’s pouting but is shows just so much better. The paparazzis seem to make her so distressed usually… Hope to see many more pictures like these!

9. Sophia

Finally gorgeous Suri actually looks like a kid instead of a mini-adult! What a sweet moment that first photo captured :)

10. marianne

does anyone know where suri got that doll? thanks!