Katherine Heigl’s Adorable Adalaide

Katherine Heigl's Adorable Adalaide

Katherine Heigl took her newborn daughter Adalaide Marie Hope for a doctor’s visit in Beverly Hills, calif. on Wednesday (May 23).

The actress and Josh Kelley had adopted the baby domestically and announced the news in late April through her rep. Snuggled in a pink blanket – the baby was fast asleep.

Katherine – who also has 3 1/2-year-old Naleigh with her musician husband – has said adoption is not for everyone.

She has said, “I don’t think it’s for everybody, and I don’t think everybody should adopt. I’m not some crazy idealist. It’s not about the cause for me. But I do think no one should ever rule it out.”

Filed under: Katherine Heigl

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Calla

Does anyone know what car seat that is?

Cuteness alert! Can’t wait to see some better pictures!

3. Arabella

Adelaide is beautiful

4. denise

Congratulations to the entire family.

It’s not the first pics, these official ones were put out before

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69093069.html

It’s not the first pics, these official ones were put out before

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69093069.html

It’s not the first pics, these official ones were put out before

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69093069.html

It’s not the first pics, these official ones were put out before

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69093069.html

It’s not the first pics, these official ones were put out before

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69093069.html

10. AnonymousNamesR4Punks

As a single mother of two adoptive children I full heartily agree “adoption is not for everyone.” Even the babies can grow up with genetic mental problems and rage. It takes a strong person with good support and faith to get thru it day by day. Most of the older children experience things some adults can’t imagine or have PTS like soldiers. But thru all that there is a ray of light. God bless adoptive parents, good bless ALL parents.

You act like only adopted children grow up with genetic mental problems and rage sorry to tell you this but you can have bio  kids that grow up with mental problems and rage problems.

It takes a strong person to raise any child and not just adopted children and not all adopted kids have problems you are giving such a negative view on them. Yes some  kids can have problems especially the older ones but so can any child. My family is big on adoption and fostering  children and  my cousins were fine with no mental problems and rage problems, I had two bio cousin that gave  the family more problems more trouble.

• AnonymousNamesR4Punks

Slow your roll! I did not say “all”. Were did I say “all”? No not all adopted or foster kids experience rage or mental or physical disabilities. Even biological kids experience trauma but most of the domestic kids in foster care are there for a reason and most of their biological patents had their children taken away for a reason. I’m not talking about people that gave up their baby because they weren’t ready or prepared to take care of them. My point in all this is not everyone is willing to adopt and those that do just might like to have someone acknowledge their action. People comment and congratulate me and it makes me feel good especially when some days are tough dealing with two little girls with genetic mental disorders. I don’t go around looking or asking for the accolades but it brings a smile when sometimes it seems hard to smile. So my comment was for those parents that took that leap and adopted ….oh and by the way I did also praise biological moms too! Take a chill pill and don’t take comments so personal, if I touched a nerve you need to think about why you let yourself get all bent out of shape when someone was NOT speaking directly to you. Hope you have a Blessed and sorry you felt attacked.

“AnonymousNamesR4Punks”

Is this a joke? You know you’re still anonymous yourself, right?

• AnonymousNamesR4Punks

There are tons of Anonymous names out there. Would you like for me to share my birth name, DOB, social security number, weight, height, nationality, race, and address?….better yet would you like to share yours? No matter the screen name we are all still anonymous, so to answer your question why yes it is meant to be looked upon as a joke. Hope this answers your question. Now would you please pray tell why you choose “anonymous?” I never had a problem with the name “anonymous” never marveled why until you enquired about mine. A possible overlook you have of my realization that there is still anonymity within my screen name itself. Seems like the joke maybe became an irritant for you, which makes it all the funnier to me. And a good day to you Anonymous.

Well Wishes,
            AnonymousNamesR4Punks aka
            Eliza C. Wellington, earned my PhD/DPhil in 2004
            New York, NY
            Caucasian/Octoroon Female age 33,
            5’10″, Size 6, Brown Hair, Green Eyes, 35C-24-35(89-60-89EU)
            Widowed mother of 2 adopted girls and an Irish Setter named Lady Red Primrose
            Lover of Books and Sweets

“No matter the screen name we are all still anonymous”

Uh, yeah, that was kind of the point.

Anyone can make up a bio for themselevs so I doubt if what Names wrote is true.

“My point in all this is not everyone is willing to adopt and those that do just might like to have someone acknowledge their action.”

So you didn’t adopt for selfless reasons, and you want acknowledgement of what a wonderful person you are? Strange…..