Jessica Alba & Daughters: Posh Photo Shoot

Jessica Alba & Daughters: Posh Photo Shoot

Mom-of-two Jessica Alba was named one of the top 100 most creative people in business in 2012 by Fast Company. To celebrate, the actress poses with her daughters — Honor, 3½, and Haven, 9 months — for a glam photo shoot.

What was the global inspiration The Honest Company? “France. And Tokyo,” Jessica tells Celebrity Baby Scoop. “There’s just an attention to detail, an efficiency, an effectiveness and beauty in every single thing that I see that comes out of both Japan and France.”

The actress and mompreneur added, “I really wanted to put that extra loving care into our products.”

For more information on Jessica’s eco-friendly company, go to The Honest Company.

Filed under: Exclusives,Haven Garner Warren,Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Fast Company

So many companies have been doing the same things for years now. I don’t find that creative. People I know have used these products and they weren’t very good. I give her kudos for making eco friendly more heard, but just becaues she’s a celebrity and has the money to start a company she shouldn’t be praised anymore than g diapers, boon, skip hop, and many many others who have made awesome designs with eco friendly concepts in mind.

shes is branding herself , it looks like she is the breadwinner in the family. So she has to Hu$tle

why do a lot of the stars wear stripper wear so often in this case the thigh. socks, others are the stripper shoes in public.
    the kids are cute as is Jessica she should have don the shot barefoot as many young moms are.

6. a non

Cute picture!

I wish she would have done the photoshot without the kids, why are her kids there? I would think she would use her Honest products as props in this photo shots because that what she promoting. Her using her kids in her photo shots and posting pictuers of them on twitter makes me think that she using her daily paparazzi walks as a way to promot her brand.

Her kids are there because they are the ones who use the products. The photos are adorable. Celebrities always run into jealous haters no matter what they do – they can’t win. I have heard the Honest products are good.

Please enlighten me on how I’m a jealous haters?

No one can answer that questions unless you point out which comments are yours, fool. Everyone uses “Anonymous” on this blog.

Well FOOL if Anonymous 1:14am hit the reply button under Anonymous 10:42pm comment then common sense will tell you that I am Anonymous 10:42pm and since your so slow that you need me to point it out to you I’m also Anonymous 8:27am.

Trying too hard.

Don’t objectify me Hollywood….but here I am in my booty shorts and school girl stockings!

• Dean

Seriously….don’t stick me in to one group.
      this girl has NO idea what she is talking about. She should stick to her bad acting “career” and stop doing interviews. I bet she doesn’t even know what objectify means.

ITA. She should quit trying to act smart and stick to the only thing she knows – exploiting her good looks. And then pretending it bothers her. Isn’t she reprising her stripper role in the Sin City sequel?

• anonymous

Don’t forget pimping my children, because my acting career is over.

• anonymous

Don’t forget pimping my children, because my acting career is over.

11. lola

Inspired by Japan? Are you kidding me?? I guess she doesn’t know much about Japans “care” for efficiency and their products……

12. Jo Flynn

lol @ All you haters! It’s no wonder you’re all anonymous!

I for one, thing that’s a really cure picture. Along with the others, that are shown. It’s also not up to you, what these celebrities can/can’t do. You can’t rule them. It’s not your choice. Allow them to be, who they want to be! Don’t allow yourself to decide that!

Way to go Jennifer, for the great photo shoot! Her daughters are little cutie pies, too! ♥

13. Joanne

Calm yourselves.

It surprise me how much hate a celebrity can get after a little photoshoot with her kids after a recognition for a mag, like, for real people calm the crap down. You’re even arguing about why she didn’t shoot it barefoot or whatsoever, it’s ridiculous.

Yes, she’s not the first person doing this, so what? It’s the way she’s doing it and the way she’s delivering it (on your front door and ordering by mail) that is creative, also the line is a beautiful line, and way better if helps the world. I don’t see why is it so wrong that she’s taking advantage of her celebrity stat for promoting her line, how many celebos haven’t do it with their companies? Like whatever. And also she’s not the only one with great conections on this world, her co- founder of the company, Christopher Gavigan, is married to Jessica Capshaw (GA actress and step- daughter of Steven Spielverg) so of course they can have the publicity they can. Why don’t use it? just because some poeple would feel ‘offended’ by her using her fame to promote her business? C’mon.

* The Celebrities don’t always are the ones that chose how their shoots are gonna be. + She’s a great mom, she’s proud of her kids and like any proud momma that knows how to use internet, she shares pictures of her kids. Every new mom do it, famous or not.

She’s a great mom and woman, she has a great acting career ahead and a bunch of proyects in her doorstep. So people, mind your own business, don’t be so hatin.

I’d never understand why people who clearly don’t like the celebrities go on their articles and take the time to critisize, js. You don’t like em? don’t look em, don’t read them, don’t mind them.

14. Ellen

Calm yourselves.

15. Maude

Anybody knows where to get this fantastic wallpaper?

Gorgeous!!