Name: Kingston James McGregor Rossdale
Date of Birth: May 26, 2006
Parents: Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale
Siblings: Zuma, 3, & Daisy Lowe, 23
- Kingston was born in Los Angeles, Calif. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- He arrived via c-section, weighing in at 7lbs, 8oz
- He is often photographed wearing edgy fashion ensembles and sporting colorful, funky hairstyles (such as his blue mohawk when he was 4 years old)
- He loves temporary tattoos
- Gwen has stated that Kingston enjoys picking out his own clothes because he wears a uniform for school
“You have to relinquish all self-importance. It’s not a bad thing. You don’t have time to think about yourself. I used to wallow in introspection. I don’t have time to be that guy now. I’d been around babies 12 minutes my entire life. I didn’t read any books. And we had friends of ours who were like, ‘You guys are crazy, you’ve got to read books’ [but parenthood] is so natural you just fall into it and you find your way. It’s terrifying and exciting and brilliant.” – Gavin on fatherhood.
“It’s one thing when you have an infant, but when you have this two-or three-year-old going, ‘Mommy, what’s the deal?’ it’s harder. Kingston’s whole thing is, ‘I need, I need.’ He is insane right now. We’re just hoping for the best and that he’s not going to turn out to be a freak, but we’ll see.” – Gwen on her first born son.