Vicki Gunvalson’s Daughter Expecting A Boy

The Real Housewives of Orange County's Vicki Gunvalson is going to have a grandson. Her pregnant daughter Briana recently had a formal wedding and married Ryan - a marine - for the second time. The couple - who secretly eloped in Las Vegas last October - renewed their vows this time in front of her family and friends.

They revealed the gender of their baby by cutting their wedding cake filled with blue icing.

The Real Housewives of Orange County’s Vicki Gunvalson is going to have a grandson. Her pregnant daughter Briana recently had a formal wedding and married Ryan – a marine – for the second time. The couple – who secretly eloped in Las Vegas last October – renewed their vows this time in front of her family and friends.

Wetpaint.com reports Briana’s wedding photographer spilled the details and posted pictures on her blog.

Vicki wrote a few details on the wedding as well on her Bravo blog.

On a happier note, I am so proud to announce that I hosted a formal wedding celebration for Briana and Ryan in Santa Barbara on a beautiful sunny day overlooking the Pacific Ocean. All of our families were there and their close friends. Both Donn and I walked her down the aisle, and Ryan wore his Marine Corps suit. Briana was glowing and the most beautiful bride I had ever seen. I went “all out” for her and we danced to a song that I had our band “Killing Time”/Brad Johnson rewrite for me of “Mommy’s Little Girl” by Tim McGraw.”

In an interview with the Marine Corps Times – Ryan explained why they eloped last fall.

He shared, “I think the deployment and her health are the main reasons we did this. Knowing she was cancer-free and me coming back from deployments … it just made sense.”

Filed under: Expecting,Vicki Gunvalson

Photo credit: Splash News

1. denise

Best wishes to everyone. Congratulations Vicki(grandma) :)

vicky behaved so badly to her daughter when she found oiut they had eloped. I don’t blame her daughter for eloping with controlling mother like Vicky and then Vicky told Brianna she DID NOT want to become a GRANDMOTHER.
    Lol.. Vicky does’nt get to control her adult daughter.

If ever you start feeling sorry for this woman, or thinking that she’s a decent human, stop. Take a look at her daughter’s wedding photos and pay particular attention to the fact that Vicki is wearing an (almost) white gown nearly identical to the bride. That speaks volumes.

Hopefully she’ll won’t be a selfish brat like she was when she found out Brianna had gotten married.

What a narcissistic shrew. She had a song rewritten for HER for the wedding?? It wasn’t your wedding Vicki!

upstageing her only daughters wedding
    typical Vicky

How about a little respect…it isn’t a marine corps suit…it is a UNIFORM. All I read in her blog above is “I” went all out and “I hosted”, ” I had our band”…..yack, Yack. She is a nasty, narcissistic person. No wonder she is friends with Tamra Barney. Misery…no scratch that…Narcissism loves company.
    I can’t imagine anyone buying insurance from her.

I can’t imagine anyone buying insurance from her.

9. DayOneViewer

What kills me about this woman…adding on the above posts…she honestly doesn’t get it. Her daughter Brianna has more wisdom in her years than this woman. It’s crazy to see how someone of my age behaves and responds to situations. God forbid, if you don’t agree, she’s disgusting with her outlandish remarks. In a nutshell, her boyfriend, is a con-artist, Tamra has no class and tolerates the friendship because money or not, their exactly alike. …all about themselves and inserting people who serve them a purpose whether it’s emotionally, financially or socially. Soooo many people suffer in this world, and yet they get away with the narcissism that is their second breath.

10. Erma

If I had a mother like Vicki, I would not only elope but run far, far away. Never in my life have I seen such a control freak. Everything is always about her. No wonder Don does not want her back and her kids stay away from her. Hope her daughter and son in law move far, far, far, far away from her. She has her nose in Slade’s business, which is totally none of hers. Seems as if she has worse with her new man. I think Slade is trying to get things in order but he loves and wants to help Gretchen. How she Gretchen be so mean as to say she does not need him and he has nothing. Who would have sleped all her crap and kept everything organized. Slade needs to reconsider her. If I loved someone, I would definitely help them get things in order so that they could build a life together. Vicki is crazy