Victoria Beckham Calls Herself A “Moody Cow” In Photos

Victoria Beckham admits photos of her make her look stern. In the June/July 2012 issue of Interview Germany - the mom of four expresses she isn't phased by critics.

She says, "Yes, I created this persona and I’m very different from that. I don’t feel like I have to scream and shout about it - I know I am a happy person. I can’t be bothered when people are mocking about me always looking so stern. They really believe I’m like that. And when I see these photos, I feel the same way. I look at them and think: 'Oh gosh, you moody cow.'"

Victoria Beckham admits photos of her make her look stern. In the June/July 2012 issue of Interview Germany – the mom of four expresses she isn’t phased by critics.

She says, “Yes, I created this persona and I’m very different from that. I don’t feel like I have to scream and shout about it – I know I am a happy person. I can’t be bothered when people are mocking about me always looking so stern. They really believe I’m like that. And when I see these photos, I feel the same way. I look at them and think: ‘Oh gosh, you moody cow.’”

The 38-year-old adds, “So I don’t get upset when people comment on the fact that I look quite miserable all the time. But people think I am. And you know, sometimes I think the same thing when I look at the pictures.”

Victoria also talks about her Spice Girls days.

US Weekly reports she said, “Was music my talent really? No, I don’t think I was particularly talented. With the other girls, the five of us all really worked together. But talented? I sound a bit odd to myself.”

As for humor – the fashionista uses Twitter to let fans know she can have a laugh.

She told Women’s Wear Daily, “I also think that my fans and customers really get to know me and my sense of humor through my tweets. I think people see the real me.”

Filed under: Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: Interview Germany

not a fan
    they try so hard to $ell the Beckhams in America.

2. AJ

I am a big fan of her, and she does come across as really funny and witty. I remember several years ago when the Beckhams’ Coming to America special was on TV, she had me laughing out loud. Normally I wouldn’t call reality television real, but during that I definitely got the impression that that was the real Victoria.

I love Victoria Beckham :-)

I love her.a total perfectionist. she is never a failure!!! I don’t see anything stupid in her life: no boy toys, no failed marriages, no shitty career moves …and her kids are taken care of perfectly.

• me2

Did you forget the little fact that her supposedly devoted husband screwed the nanny? What was she doing wrong?

This woman is vapid and self centered. She and her husband need to go back to England.

Did her husband really cheat on her or was that just a made up rumor?

• AnonymousM

Really What was SHE doing wrong????
        If her husband cheeted on her the HE was the one doing something wrong.
        Talk about sending women back to the stone age geesh what century do you come from??

5. SMH

Everytime she’s on Ellen she’s funny. I think she does look moody but not everyone is gonna pose for the paparazzi with a big smile!

6. Fun Fan

Enjoy Victoria’s take on herself! That is why she has success in her life, she knows who she is and she pursues what she wants…the good, the not so good, and willing to work with a team of people if necessary! some of her critics should take note and learn from her experiences!