Rachel Zoe & Family: A Walking We Will Go

Rachel Zoe & Family: A Walking We Will Go

Stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe was seen taking a leisurely stroll with her husband Rodger Berman and their 1-year-old son Skyler on Thursday (May 31) through the streets of New York City.

Little Skyler sure looks like he’s enjoying his new freedom! The little lad – who looks like he may be teething judging by the amber necklace he was wearing – was all smiles as he walked in between his mom and dad, who were certain to keep a watchful eye on their little walker.

The 40-year-old stylist turned designer recently told InStyle magazine that Skyler is her favorite person to style because he has “no opinion” on the hundreds of designer outfits she puts on him.

“Every minute I have to buy things for my son,” she says. “It is too much fun. It is like dressing a live doll. He has no opinion.”

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Rodger Berman,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: Splash News/FameFlynet/Pacific Coast News

OMG he is ADORABLE!!!!!! So chubby and jovial… He must take after his father because his mom is nothing like that.. chubby OR jovial! ;-)

Excuse me, but how is this woman a stylist to the stars? her extensions are tatty and horrid, her shoes are way too clumpy with that long tent dress, and it just shows her concave chest to the max. 1 2, 3, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t disagree. I can’t explain Ashley & Mary Kate Olson either. They always look like 1920s bag ladies, yet they have a billion dollar fashion empire. Jessica Simpson too. Horrible clothing, mucho bucks. It makes no sense to me.

• Scooter

I still don’t understand who in the world is buying the Jessica Simpson brand. Her brand is rumored to be worth 700 million. I don’t get it. Who wants to dress like Jessica? Hideous. And whose next? Snooki?

I want to know the same thing. Who are these people (so I can avoid them completely)?!?!?!

Do people TRULY not understand that these celebrities are living off the back’s of normal people? Everytime you wait in line for her to sign a book (gag) or to be first to buy her albums (gag) or are walking around in her fashions (gag), YOU are the one that puts the money in her pocket so she will have BILLIONS and you will have none. This woman wouldn’t let you anywhere near her on a normal day. YOU Have made her a part of the 1%. And why? Because she shakes her ass. That’s why. Ugh.

Did she change her surname to Zoe or is it her middle name? Her real surname is Rosenzweig — wonder why she doesn’t use it. Hmmmm.

For a stylist her son sure does wear some odd clothes.

5. lulu

what a beautiful boy…one of the cutest celebrity babies

6. SMH

What a beautiful baby boy but he’s too young to walk around with something around his neck jmo.

7. Eva

I suppose the teething and amber necklace is some folklore or superstition, but no child this young should have anything around his neck. The choking possibilities are way too high!

8. Kara

Actually, amber teething necklaces from reputable companies are specially made to be worn by babies. They will break with just seven pounds of pressure so that it’s impossible to get hung up on something, and the beads have knots on either side so that if it did break, just one bead will come off. The beads are also small enough so that a baby won’t choke on them if they do make it into the mouth. And if that happens, they’ll just pass through. I know many babies who have worn them or are currently wearing them without any problems. My one-year-old wears one, and naturally, I was very skeptical and uncomfortable about the idea of something around his neck. But I learned everything I could about them, and now feel fine with him wearing it. And granted I don’t know what it’d be like w/o it, but he’s had virtually no trouble with teething.

9. Kara

Oh, and it’s not folklore or superstition, but science rather. When heated by the body, the amber releases an oil that contains a natural analgesic called succinic acid, which is absorbed into the bloodstream. It can also help with migraines and pretty much any other type of pain. You might think it’s a psychosomatic thing until you see it help all these babies.

10. Kara

This is little boy is adorable. Wow on those blue eyes.. :)

12. A.

she can’tleave those terrible shoes at home for a walk with her son… ridiculous.