Robin Thicke & Julian Get Their Grove On

Robin Thicke & Julian Get Their Grove On

American R&B singer-songwriter Robin Thicke was snapped spending some quality daddy time with his 2-year-old son Julian at The Grove in Los Angeles, Calif. Robin gave his son a sweet smooch before he sat down with Extra host Mario Lopez for an interview on Wednesday (June 6).

The Duets co-host recently stated that his son may have the vocals to follow in his father’s footsteps.

“He has incredible pitch,” Robin tells the Kansas City Star newspaper. “He wakes up every morning and before he even cries to be taken out of his crib, the first thing he does is sing. He just kind of lies there in his crib and sings songs for a little while.”

Filed under: Celebrity Dads,Julian Thicke,Robin Thicke

Photo credit: FameFlynet

I bet he does have the most awesome voice – can’t wait to hear him sing on his dad’s next album!

Holy smokes this child is gorgeous! Just look at the last two close up pictures of him he looks like one of the Joli-Pitt twins.

• Jolie pitt kids UGH

He doesn’t look like the jolie-pitt twins or kids. Why do people bring this stupid family to this website?

• Katie2007

Who old are you? And did you read what you wrote becasues the second part of your comment make no sense and you come off sounding stupid and immature.

(Why do people bring this stupid family to this website?)

For the same reason all the kids are on this site they are the children of celebrities, and if you can’t figure that out then the only stupid one here is you.

• Jolie pitt kids UGH

Well what I just try to say is almost every time there is a family then there is one person that starts about the jolie-pitts oh and I didn’t call anyone stupid. Oh and I am stupid. Look at your sentence: Who old are you? It’s how old are you or who are you? That’s stupid. Not you but your sentence. And I know that every family is here on the website. But I just hate it when there is a family people think this is a competition which child is cuter or people say that celebrity children look like other celebrity children and not one time but lots.
          Still it’s sad that you call me stupid and that you don’t even know me at all.

• Pff

Except that Julian is WAAAYYY cuter than the jolie-pitt kids. Always the jolie-pitt children. This isn’t about them.
      What I also don’t understand is that, at the beginning people thought he had down syndrome or he wasn’t cute in their opinion. Also there weren’t many comments about this child and now when he is like 2 than people are saying he is sooo beautiful. YIKES!!!

• Ally

Wow bitter haters much get a life people.

So what is Anonymous thought he look like one of the Jolie-Pitt twins that thier opinion.

• Ally

Wow bitter haters much get a life people.

You such a hypocrite here you are talking about how people use to talk badly about him or didn’t comment at all and yet in the same comment  you are doing the same thing talking badly about the Jolie-Pitt kids.  I agree with the other posters That people like you who compare celebrity kids are so pathetic.

• Pff

Ehmm sorry but I am not the one who is Jolie-Pitt kids or family or something.
          You should read before you jump to conclusions.
          Why all this hate? I just give a comment. I think you are the one who is a hypocrite.

• Anony

He Thanx :^).

You know what is also sad. Every time when there is a family people are having conversations with people they don’t even know. People are taking this website way to seriously. I also agree with the one who said: Why all this hate. Can’t we just get along?

3. Miranda

He has a beautiful sun kissed complexion and is certainly giving Baby Hank some serious competition (smile).

4. Heart

Julian is CUTE!!!! Dad looks great with the scruffy facial hair, lol! I like!!!

5. F.A.J

Wow Julian is GORGEOUS!!! I just love biracial children!!!

Beautiful boy.

Julian and baby Hank are both 2 so the same age.

Wowers…looks like everyone is pissy today. Breathe people. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. With that said, Hank is gorgeous, Julian is gorgeous EQUALLY. Now, can we all just get along? :-)

9. F.A.J

OH FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE!!! Why is there always a conversation? Alway this hate.
    Advice if you see a stupid comment, don’t reply it, because then you gonna have this conversation like the comments above. Also you guys are wasting your time and it ruin your day, having conversations with people who are searching for conversations. I think that that is what they want. They’re just bored or they came out of bed with the wrong leg.
    Just ignore the stupid comments.

P.s Sorry if my English isn’t good. I am from Holland.

• :^)

Good point, but you also did the same thing. Just saying

“They’re just bored or they came out of bed with the wrong leg”

Huh? What are you even talking about? If you don’t know English that well, you really shouldn’t try to say anything complicated because it just ends up making no sense.

• F.A.J

With that I mean that people are bored or they are grumpy which means that they have nothing to do and they’re gonna have conversations with no reasons.

• anon

the above poster said they were from holland so please excuse their english….did you not see that, or you just felt like being an ass today?
        and have you never heard of the expression ‘woke up on the wrong side of the bed”? it’s pretty much the same thing isn’t it?
        grow up.

Yes, the above person said they were from Holland they also claim to be from several other countries when they post so I doubt if that is the reason this American person wrote what she did.