Donald Trump, Jr. & Family: Double Birthday Party

Donald Trump Jr. & Family: Double Birthday Party

Donald Trump, Jr. and pregnant wife Vanessa looked every bit the perfect family alongside their gorgeous kids – Kai, 6, Donnie, 3, and Tristan, 8 months – at the Victorian Gardens in Central Park, New York City on Thursday (June 7). The doting daddy enjoyed the rides with his kids, Spider-Man and Captain America as they celebrated the birthdays of Kai and Donnie.

What a great double birthday party for the older kids! As it turns out, booking the amusement park just steps from their Manhattan home was effortless — the Trump family owns it!

The son of Donald Trump is carrying on the Trump legacy! “Vanessa & I have some good news. We are expecting baby [number] 4 in the fall!!! Kai, Donnie, and Tristan can’t wait!” Donald Jr., 34, announced last month. “They’ll be 13 months apart. Irish twins!”

“We’re so excited to add to our family,” Vanessa recently said. “I’m 4 months along [and] the baby is due in October.”

Although the couple are currently in the dark about the gender of their little one, Vanessa says “we’ll find out soon.”

“I’m feeling really good so far!” she added. “It’s been an easy pregnancy.”

Filed under: Donald Trump Jr.

Photo credit: Splash News

1. P!nk

Cute family. Donnie Jr is beautiful.

I can’t look at Donald Trump Jr. without wanting to gag. I’m surprised he hasn’t made his severed elephant tail that he took from the beautiful elephant he killed and held up so proudly, into a necklace for his wife.

• NYC Mommy

I know those pictures were quite disturbing to allot of people but the fact is the many many people go on hunting safari each year. Place they stayed stays in business because people still want to hunt game. Does not make him a bad father (actually looks like a wonderful dad very hands on in all the pictures I see) We should try not to judge people for one incident but I can understand if that picture was upsetting to you.

Anonymous 5:11
    Me TOO !

he will have a wierd ” comb-over ” hairdo in a couple of years, just like his dads

By the way, Kai is 5 not 6! I know this because she was born on the same on this day as my daughter!

Anonymous 5.11 I agree with you 100% There is just no excuse for slaughtering innocent animals. If he was truly such a wonderful dad then he would try to set an example to his children by caring and respecting nature and animals etc. The Trump family seem totally fake and obsessed with money and status to me, I do not buy it )-:

7. Jen

Gorgeous kids? Sorry. The little girl is quite cute, but the older boy takes after his father, which is unfortunate. Don Jr. looks like a greasy truck driver from NJ. If he didn’t have money, nobody on the planet, including Vanessa, would find him attractive.

• LaKesha

Do you feel taller now?

Had to laugh about your comment on Don Jr. ….. I don’t think he’s doing himself any favours with the slicked back, greasy hair either — looks like a mobster and much older than he actually is. I’m not saying he’s drop dead gorgeous, but he would look better without the greasy hair.

I dunno. I think he’s okay looking. Let’s face it, 5% of the planet consists of incredibly unattractive people, 5% are incredibly gorgeous people, and the rest of us fall somewhere in between. He’s definitely in between.

Kai is absolutely beautiful! One of the prettiest celeb kids, IMO.

I love this family,a family where a man spends time with his children and wife,i simply love them