Megan Fox Pats Her Bump?

Megan Fox Pats Her Bump?

A picture says a thousand words!

Still remaining mum on the pregnancy rumors, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were seen leaving Romance Nail Salon in Studio City, Calif. on Wednesday (June 6). As they made their way back to the car, the stunning Transformers star appeared to pat her growing baby bump.

It looks like Megan is ready to confirm the happy news to her fans.

On two different outings last month, we spotted the protective Beverly Hills, 90210 alum tried to hide his wife from the nearby paparazzi with an open umbrella.

The Dictator beauty is rumored to be expecting her first child. Green is already dad to Kassius with his ex, General Hospital star Vanessa Marcil.

Filed under: Brian Austin-Green,Megan Fox

Photo credit: Splash News

1. Estella

this woman will have the most beautiful child, she is so beautiful and her husband too.

Plastic surgery isn’t in our genes.. Like every child, their’s will be beautiful.

Even if you believe she’s had plastic surgery, take a look at all of her photos starting from when she was in that Mary Kate & Ashley movie, her guest appearance on Two & A Half Men and her role on Hope & Faith.

I just don’t see how you can deny that she is beautiful, naturally.

I’m thinking that the rumors are actually true this time. Looks like a baby bump to me or else she gained about 15 pounds all in her stomach and boobs. lol

3. SMH

Quick where’s the umbrella??

4. Marilyn

According to Hello! magazine, she’s wearing a pregnancy necklace and sources say she’s expecting a girl.

5. Adrienne

Oh yeah definitely a baby in there! I don’t quite understand why some celebs don’t confirm their pregnancies. but to each their own. congrats to them.

• Alice

Well, most pregnancy books advise you to wait until the end of the first trimester to tell ANYONE, in case of spontaneous miscarriage. I imagine celebrities keep pregnancy under wraps for similar reasons.

It’s really not hard to understand. Some celebs don’t talk about their personal lives. What about that don’t you get?

6. SG

It does actually look like a little baby bump here. I think the rumors may be true. :)

7. Way to go Brian!

Too Cassius can’t have his real mom Vanessa Marcil with him ! That would be a dream photo! Now seeing that Megan is pregnant we know what happens to the
    Older children … It is nice to see that Brian Austin Green has moved on and
    Married and having a second child with Megan!

• Anonymous9

Just because he lives with dad doesn’t mean he doesn’t see his mom. I do think it’s sad that you apparently feel that after fighting for custody, that Brian’s somehow going to neglect the first child due to his new wife being pregnant.

Ya those necklaces have a bell/chime that is hanging by the baby – it is sold as a pregnancy necklace :)

Looks like 5 months along to me. I bet she’s due end of September.

looks like she been trying to get rid of her tacky tattoo’s, the Marilyn Monroe face on her arm. She also has one on her back / shoulder which says
    ” We will all at Gilded Butterfiles ” she wore a strap dress which covered some of the letters which read Butt—Flies. I alway laugh at that.

I find it weird how she was a step mom at 18 years old to a two year old.

Not that weird, considering I know a 22 year old who is a stepmom to a 28 year old. lol

• Amy

I take it you’re not American LOL. We have this thing about having children starting at age 15. She’s actually too old to be having a child now. HAHAHA, Btw, I’m kidding. Don’t jump all over this everyone!

12. Jen

why is that weird? She’s Megan Fox, probably the most beautiful girl in the world, and Megan Fox can do anything she pleases.