Rachel Zoe & Family Step Out In Style

Rachel Zoe & Family Step Out In Style

Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe was photographed with her husband Rodger Berman and their 1-year-old son Skyler as they exited their New York City hotel on Wednesday (June 6).

Skyler – who looked adorable donning a brown fedora, a white tank top and a pair of Burberry-type trousers – seemed to have a blast peering out the window of a local Starbuck’s while dad chatted on the phone.

Rachel is the latest celebrity designer to have drawn creative inspiration from her offspring.

The 40-year-old has recently revealed a new handbag called the Morrison, which pays tribute to her adorable tot.

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Rodger Berman,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: FameFlynet/INFphoto.com

1. Anabelle

This whole family used to irritate me, including the baby. But the last week or so, when I see little Skyler, I think, “Awwww.” Still don’t like his parents though, lol. x

2. rachel

Sklyer is such a beautiful little boy, he always has been. Just gets cuter as the days go by

3. NYC Mommy

The child is adorable but his clothes are strange for a small child. Between the capezios, the fedoras and burberry pants I dont know what is worse. My goodness cant they dress him like a regular little boy instead of a mini adult (although I am not sure what adult would dress like that )

They dress him like this for the same reason every other parent dresses their child they way they do: Because they want to.

This kid looks like a “regular little boy” to me.

• NYC Mommy

Really where have you seen any other little boy dressed that way 24/7 ?? Do you think THEY want to or do you think SHE wants to???

Doesn’t matter, does it? It’s none of your business how they dress their kid, but I think he always looks cute.

• NYC Mommy

Excuse me but it is my opinion and this is the comment section, correct? I did not call them up and ask them to change his style just stating my opinion. We all have them and here in USA it is not a crime (called freedom of speech -2nd amendment)

• Anonymous9

Free speech is the 1st amendment; the 2nd amendment is the right to bear arms. Unless you’re planning on arming yourself to defend your opinion, the 2nd doesn’t apply. The Constitution is a pretty big deal; maybe it’s time to read it before you start “quoting” from it.

Stop splitting hairs — the point she is making is sound – people are permitted to comment and express their opinions.

Your comment/question was “My goodness cant they dress him like a regular little boy instead of a mini adult”. The other posters have clearly told/answered you. Why so sensitive? Because your opinion is also an unpopular one? If you realize this is the comments section, why do OTHER people’s COMMENTS bother you so much?

And also, the first amendment does NOT give you the right to say whatever you want wherever you want. It prevents the GOVERNMENT from infringing on your right to free speech. JUST the government. Idiot.

• NYC Mommy

Excuse me for my mistype and thanks I have read the constitution and am quite well educated. I also don’t go around calling people IDIOTS are asking them to mind their business on a COMMENT BOARD. Those are the type of comments that irk me…

Of course it’s a comment board, but no one has a gun aiming at your head forcing you to comment.

You comment, someone comments on your comment, back and forth, that’s the way it goes. If you don’t want anyone disagreeing with you or pointing out that you’re not that bright, just don’t comment. Easy Peasy.

• NYC Mommy

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me but I do have a problem with people calling others IDIOTS or posting other unnecessary aggressive comments. Easy Peasy.

Regular little boy?? The poor child is more like a show pony.

Her son is very cute.

His name is strange too because it’s a girl’s name. The first time I saw this kid, I thought it was a girl. He looked like a girl, the way he was dressed and of course that name…..

• F.A.J

Skyler is also a boy’s name. Look on the internet. He doesn’t look like a girl that much.

BTW Skyler is sooo adorable. I love his big blue eyes.

It’s a unisex name. It’s not anymore “girl” than it is “boy”. The spelling is also appropriate for his gender, the girl version of the name is Skylar, not Skyler.

• anonymous

Both of you are wrong it is a girl or boy name and can be spelled myriad ways from Schuyler, to include both of the above versions. A little less time on blogs judging people and some research goes a long way.

Exactly, I think of Skyler as a boy’s name and Skylar as a girl’s name. I think Sklyer has to be the best dressed baby I have ever seen. Considering his mom is a fashion stylist, I’m not surprised. She has beautiful and very expensive taste.

aw what a chubster

8. AnonymousM

His name does not bother me i think it is cute. He himself is an adorable wee tot But as his mother is a stylist is does seem that he is her latest acessory always appearing in what to us common folk appears to be some strange choices for a Baby. All the pictures we see he is perfectly presented but I hope when away from the camera he gets to run around a smush banana in his hair just like every other baby I know has :)

9. Anonymous9

He’s a happy little boy who always seems to be smiling. That’s a pretty good sign that mom and dad are doing something right.

10. Ashley

He’s such a little cutie !!! I wonder if she will allow him to be on her show? Well, that’s IF Bravo renews the show, I have no idea about that.