Pink & Family Grab A Sweet Treat

Pink & Family Grab A Sweet Treat

Joined by some pals, edgy rocker mama Pink and her hubby Carey Hart were spotted taking their adorable 1-year-old daughter Willow to Cold Stone Creamery in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (June 9).

Although the Raise Your Glass singer had to celebrate her daughter’s first birthday in the hospital due to gall bladder surgery, it seems she was also too ill to appear at a fundraiser for President Obama.

Clearly disappointed that she had to give up the chance to perform for the President, Pink tweeted, “:( I’m so bummed i can’t perform for The President of the United States this Wed night.thanx @darrencriss for filling in for me!! #badtiming.”

“So now I’ve let down my daughter and the President. wow. great week,” she also tweeted.

Finishing off her rant she then tweeted, “oh and p.s….. F YOU gall bladder! SAYONARA!!!!!!!!!!!!’”

Filed under: Carey Hart,Pink,Willow Hart

Photo credit: Splash News/AKM/GSI

1. Ashley

I’m impressed that she’s out walking around and carrying her daughter already. I mean, I could walk and stuff the day I had my surgery, I was just EXTREMELY sore. My doctor told me not to overdo it after I had my gallbladder out. It was a good 3 or 4 weeks before I could walk around and anything over 15 pounds without discomfort. Looks like she’s pushing through any pain!

I would be too ill to appear at a fundraiser for Obama as well.

Willow is a cutie pie :) Absolutely adorable!

I’m trying to figure out who Willow looks like. In some pictures she looks like P!nk but in others she looks like Carey.

Pink looks amazing!!! And Willow is just gorgeous.

6. anon

she’s so classy

7. Anabelle

Willow is such a gorgeous baby. She’s quite “handsome” though rather than “pretty” I think. x

Adorable!

having your gallbladder removed is NOT major surgery for MOST people. i had my gallbladder removed in 2010, and 2 days later was fine. if it’s done laproscopically (like mine was) it’s even easier. i only took 1 pain pill that was prescribed to me and took tylenol the rest of the time. not everyone needs 2 weeks + to be able to do anything, everybody heals different.

Sorry, you’re entitled to your opinion but anytime a body is cut open and an entire organ removed, I consider that major surgery. It’s great that you’re superwoman, but most people’s bodies need time to heal (and SHOULD have time to heal).