Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof Welcome Baby No 2: Keeva Jane!

It's another girl for Alyson Hannigan and her husband Alexis Denisof! The couple are the very proud new parents of daughter Keeva Jane Denisof, born May 23.

It’s another girl for Alyson Hannigan and her husband Alexis Denisof!

A rep for the How I Met Your Mother star shared the happy news with US magazine today, saying that “they are all doing well.”

Baby Keeva joins big sister Satyana, who turned 3 in March.

Earlier this year Alyson talked to Celebrity Baby Scoop about her pregnancy and the baby on the way, saying, “I’m feeling tired, but great. We’re so excited! Satyana is going to be a fantastic big sister and we’re really looking forward to that.”

Congratulations to them on their new arrival!

Filed under: Alexis Denisof,Alyson Hannigan,Births

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

I don’t hate Keeva, but I don’t like the spelling. I prefer the original spelling. Something about this name sounds kind of cheap and…. ghetto? But it could’ve been much worse!

2. Arabella

unusual name

Another stupid ridiculous probably made up name.

4. Calla

Congratulations to them.

I like Keeva but prefer the Irish spelling Caoimhe. I think Keeva goes very well with Satyana.

• Janna

In the USA, who would know how to pronounce Caoimhe? I think that’d be even worse than naming your child Rogue or Monkey Bear or Pineapple. At least those (horrible) names are pronounceable.

5. Arabella

Everyone knew she was having a girl. because Alyson accidentally slip the baby sex on Rachel Ray show.

Horrible name.

7. Sarah Bercar

Congratulations God bless this family is so cute ……

Keeva is a nice name!

Curious and beautiful name :)

10. Meg

Congrats to them! I just knew it’d be a girl!

You didn’t know anything. You just guessed at something that has a 50% chance at being correct.

• June

YOU are just the most obnoxious, ignorant troll on this site! Always there with your derogatory comments! You must be so lonely in your little troll world- you ugly, obese, POS! PLEASE just get some therapy or slice your throat. Nobody will miss you! You are ANONYMOUS because in your life you are looked down upon. Nobody cares about you so you go onto sites like this to cyber bully..The thing is, you are so ignorant- a 6th grade drop out- that you cannot even do THAT right. Crawl back into your slimy cave you slug!

• KatieG

Wow! How ironic that you’d be calling someone else a bully when your post is full of hate, cursing and name calling.

• June

Someone hit a nerve! Why so angry? I mean, wow, posting violent threats is really not the sign of a well-balanced person. Seems like you probably have some issues in your life that have nothing to do with this site. If there is anyone who needs some therapy, it is you.

And by the way, you’re just as anonymous as everyone who posts as “Anonymous”. See, I can post as “June” too, or any other name in the world – doesn’t mean anything.

I knew it would be a girl too! Congrats!

well arent you a ray of sunshine?

congrat to Alyson and family there has not been any photos of a very pregnant Alyson walking around on CBS lately, turns out she had the baby !

Keeva? Interesting name, never heard it before… Anyway congrats!!!

13. klutzy_girl

Congratulations to them! I absolutely love the name.

Congrats to them! I just knew it’d be a girl!
    ————————————————————————
    Wow, you must be psychic. How good are you at picking winning lotto numbers?

15. Emma

The name is an anglicized form of the Irish name Caoimhe which means “beautiful, gentle and kind”. It is quite popular in Ireland and I think it is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see pics

16. Louisa

She just posted a picture of a tiny little new-born hand on her Twitter-account :-)

17. Devyn

Would that be an Irish ghetto, idiot!

No need to be rude. I had the same feeling when I read the name. The original spelling is nicer, in my opinion, but each to their own. The Denisofs picked it because they liked it, and people can say whether they like it or not. It’s unnecessary to call people names.

18. Jennifer Redgrave

Interesting name.
    One more baby in her family born on the 23rd!
    She, Satyana and the women in her family were born at this day, I guess. So I think she scheduled to have the baby on the 23rd.
    Anyway, congrats on your gorgeous girls.
    Hope Keeva is one more redhead on the family!

• Anon

One more baby in her family born on the 23rd!

Except that both Alyson and Satyana were born on the 24th, and the story says that ‘On [her] dad’s side of the family, all of the women are born on the 24th of the month’…

BTW, CBS: your dates seem to be a bit off… today is the 13th of june, and in the comments, it says June 30.

19. Sam & freya's Mum

I prefer it to her older daughter’s name!

Never heard of the name Keeva but I really like it.. Congrats to the happy family..

21. Mathilde

I like the name Keeva but Jane doesn’t go very well along with it. Anyway, so happy for this gorgeous family!

22. Julita

She was born 23 may and they managed to keep this a secret for 3 weeks? WOW

23. Anabelle

Don’t know why a few people are complaining about a “stupid, made-up name” – I went to school with two Keeva’s!! xx

wow people take others people’s baby names so seriously !
    its not your baby
    I like names that are Not the most popular names of the year.
    there are tons of kathy out there but few Keeva’s and in case anyone did not noitice the second name is Jane.. good ole boring Jane.