Snooki “Scared” Of Breastfeeding: “It’s Kind Of Like You’re A Cow”

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi is looking forward to many aspects of motherhood. However, the 24-year-old reality television star seems to be struggling with the idea of nursing her baby boy-to-be.

"I'm just scared," the former fist-pumping party girl explains to Good Morning America. "My friend did and she said it was so painful."

Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi is looking forward to many aspects of motherhood. However, the 24-year-old reality television star seems to be struggling with the idea of nursing her baby boy-to-be.

“I’m just scared,” the former fist-pumping party girl explains to Good Morning America. “My friend did and she said it was so painful.”

“I definitely want to pump because it’s the best nutrients for the baby,” she adds.

The Jersey Shore star – who is nearly 7-months pregnant with her first child – also states that she is not fond of the idea of pumping her milk (just her fists, I guess).

“It’s kind of like you’re a cow and you’re just milking,” she says.

Snooki also shared the name they plan on giving their son.

“I think we’re going to do ‘Lorenzo,’ ” she reveals. “Because then you can call him ‘Enzo.’ “

Filed under: Expecting,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Facebook

1. Ashley

Painful? Wait til she squeezes that baby out. I’m sure breastfeeding is a walk in the park (discomfort-wise) compared to that. Oh, wait, she’ll probably have a C-section. What am I saying?

Not another stupid story about this stupid person… ugh..

3. Beth

She is an idiot and really ruins young motherhood. I was 21 when my son was born and nursed him no problem. I am not a cow. MORON!

4. AnonymousM

I was petrified to breast feed with my first child and the pain was so bad as I got and infection that I just could not do it. The breast pump made me feel like a cow too it was horrible.
    Different strokes for different folks.
    The next 2 were a different story I managed to feed both of them for several months.
    At least she is being honest better than these celebrity moms who would like us to all believe that its is a walk in the park and the worlds most easiest thing to be a mom I love that some of these younger ones are coming out and admitting what it is truely like for them instead of the media version.

Snooki dear, you are already a cow.

6. Michele

She really just doesn’t have a clue. She is going to in for a rude awakening when her baby is here.

7. Porter

Shes clueless.

oh lord why!! soo many other people on earth that would LOVE to have children but cant and yet these orange fools can and are :( sad sad day in this world!

Yes, breastfeeding is for cows only, it’s such an unnatural thing to do! The only reason why woman get breasts, is for sex and showing off.

Stupid woman…

10. tara

Who cares whats more painful. Shes going to screw up and lose her kid anyways. That poor kid dont have a chance in hell or normalcy!

11. Stacy

I happily/proudly describe my abundant milk production when breast feeding my son as “like a dairy cow”. Being able to make milk is an amazing ability and gives baby the best start in life.