Bristol Palin: No Sex Until Marriage

Bristol-Palin-Saving-Sex-For-Marriage

Ready to debut her new Lifetime reality TV show, Life’s a Tripp, Bristol Palin tells In Touch that life as a single mom to 3-year-old son Tripp is anything but glamorous.

The reality star, 21, is determined to walk down the aisle before even contemplating having another child. “Gino and I are going to wait until marriage,” she says of her pipeline worker boyfriend, Giacinto “Gino” Paoletti, also 21. “I’m doing what’s best for me. It’s between me and God, and I know it’s right.”

She adds: “My sister Willow is 17, and when I was her age, I was eight months pregnant, and I look at her and I think, ‘Holy cow, I was just a baby!’ ” Bristol says. “I don’t care what your background is — it’s so hard.”

She says Tripp is a blessing, but life hasn’t been easy.

“I have the cutest kid in the world,” she gushes. “Since I have this platform, I want to use it for good,” the former Dancing With the Stars contestant says. “I want to let girls know that this isn’t ideal, this isn’t fun, this isn’t easy.”

Filed under: Bristol Palin

Photo credit: Lifetime

1. Jasmiola

Ummmm….excuse me? I don’t believe this for a minute. And “no sex until marriage” was not what Bristol said, at least according to the way this article reads. My interpretation of it is that they will wait until they are married to have a child, not wait to have sex. I just find this whole show and this attention paid to Bristol extremely offensive. Anyone who snivels about the paparazzi invading their life but participates in a reality show is a gigantic hypocrite. I am a single mom (from Alaska, so I’m very familiar with the Palins and their shenanigans) and I agree with her that single parenting is hard, but I am tired of her being glorified for this. Most single parents have far less resources than she has and manage to raise fantastic, well-adjusted children. You get out of it what you put into it. Grow up, Bristol.

• Anon.

Grow up? Sounds like she is trying to by making long range personal plans.. I’m not a fan of reality shows – any – but if she can get a contract, make enough to support herself and her child, than good luck to her.

2. Marietta

Nobdy cares anymore and you can’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Since people are so tired of this family, chances of her reality show succeeding are pretty slim.

3. MeMeMe

“No Sex Until Marriage”

Uh… hasn’t that ship sailed?

4. Meghan

She doesn’t know the meaning of the word ‘struggle’.

5. Like mother, like daughter. Bristol is selling herself in any form or fashion just like Sarah, to make that money. She pays a ghost-writer to slap together blog entries on hot-button issues to shamelessly promote herself. Talk about some successful capitalists- all body and no brains. See how far they’re willing to go for the cash at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/06/ecstasy-of-sarah-palin_15.html

6. mememe

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

7. Jasmiola

Anon, I am not arguing with you, as we are all entitled to perceive any situation as we see fit. My issue is this: Bristol is supporting her child with money earned on a foundation of untruths. She has shamelessly painted herself as a victim…to her parents, to Levi Johnston, to the paparazzi, to the public…all the while pursuing more “opportunities” that open her up to the very scrutiny she claims to despise. There is no shame in taking advantage of opportunities (correction: respectful and dignified opportunities) to support your child/ren. Parents do this every day. At the end of the day, it would make more sense for Bristol to make good choices that will both support them and make her and her son proud. Her book? Horrid. That cute little boy should be able to grow up and form his own opinion about his relationship with his father, not read the information (lies) that Bristol wrote about him. Dancing with the Stars? Shameless promotion, garnered on the heels of her mother’s coattails. This “reality” show? Courting scrutiny and then whining about it. Hypocrisy at its finest. I acknowledge completely that I don’t know Bristol. What I do know is that there is a way to live your life authentically with dignity and integrity, knowing that you are doing your absolute best for you and for your child…and Bristol is not doing that. Not even close.

8. I love how she’s now a born again virgin, or so she says.