Rachel Zoe & Her Stylish Skyler

Is Rachel Zoe's son Skyler the cuttest Hollywood baby?

Celebrity stylish and Bravo star Rachel Zoe, 40, was spotted with her husband Rodger Berman and their precious 1-year-old son Skyler in Brentwood, Calif. on Saturday (June 23).

Little Skyler – looking his typical stylish self donning a wide-brimmed hat and a gray one piece – walked next to his proud parents in the parking lot after attending a birthday party at Kidville. Such a big boy!

We also saw the famous family-of-three on Sunday (June 24) in Malibu, Calif. after they enjoyed some lunch at the Marmelade Cafe.

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Rodger Berman,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. LOL!!!!

He is so freaking cute!!!

2. SMH

I don’t like Skylar’s outfit but I love the hat and impressed that he keeps them on! Such a cute baby boy!!

I wish they’d show the same dedication to sunglasses. If the parents need them (and the parents are NEVER without them), the kids need them. And for a kid who will keep a hat on, having them keep sunglasses on should be a breeze!

3. Liz

This boy is always dressed awfully. He always look like a 70 year man in the 40′s and all he ever wears is blue, gray, white and beige!
    Which is a shame, because he’s such a cute little boy.

4. Bedel

He is such a beautiful child! I do think he looks a little goofy in that outfit, I actually think he looks goofy in about 50% of his outfits. Oh, well!

5. chloe

Does she ever dress this little man in anything but grey tracksuits?!

6. Adrienne

I guess i must be terribly fashion ignorant because i have yet to see him in anything remotely cute.

7. NYC Mommy

Yes this kid is cute but why is he wearing his grandpa’s long johns? and what the is up with those shoes? is he tap dancing already ? well I guess that would explain the hat it must be for his dance act.

8. gabybaby

Selma Blair and Rachel Zoe are polar opposite ends of the aging spectrum for 40. One looks 30 and the other looks… older. Everyone else falls somewhere in between.

I always think he’s a girl. I don’t know why but it seems like I constantly am surprised he’s a boy.

10. justme

This little boy is so adorable!! But I’m always puzzled by the outfits rachel chooses for him. I guess they’re supposed to be fashion forward but he usually looks like an old farmer with those hats long johns and overalls

11. cemetree

he’s adorable but that outfit is aweful!!!!

12. Bella

He is so cute, but can’t he ever wear just a tshirt and some jeans. His outfits look uncomfortable.