Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Are Expecting Twins

'True Blood' Season 5 Premiere

Anna Paquin, 29,  and Stephen Moyer, 42, are expecting twins! US Weekly reports the babies will be delivered this fall.

The couple’s True Blood co-star Sam Trammel told the magazine, “We sent them a special gift. It’s so interesting that True Blood has become, like, the ‘twins’ show.”

Trammel – who is father to 11-month-old twins Winston and Gus with girlfriend Missy Yager – adds that he’s been giving Stephen advice.

He said, “It’s harder, having twins, but it’s all we know. So we’re trying to impart some decent wisdom. I told them to hold on tight!”

Stephen – who has Lilac, 10, and Billy, 12, said last month, “It’s always amazing. I love my kids so much. And I think that the fact that Anna is pregnant just adds more crazy to the bundle of fun.”

Filed under: Anna Paquin,Expecting,Featured,Stephen Moyer

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Courtney

congrats to them can’t wait to see what they have

2. That’s awesome! How exciting! Can’t wait to see what those babies look like.

3. Isabella

The nice thing is you can get it all over at once if you want to, no having to go through a second pregnancy, unless you want to of course!

4. Elle

Wow! Congrats to them

5. Fran

I’m happy for them but all the twins in Hollywood still freak me out. What the hell is going on…?

• Marfle

In her case i don’t think she took fertility drugs as she’s kinda young. Usually multiples come when you use other measures to get pregnant. But you never know.

6. Jaylynn

Wow. Congrats to them. They are a lovely couple.

7. anonymous

Oh man, that is such a fear of mine. I would be so conflicted if the doctor told me that. I know its a blessing but so much work. At least they can afford help.

8. Allison

What are the odds that one baby is Bill’s and one baby is Erik’s?