Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck’s Patriotic Pals

Jennifer Garner and ben Affleck go to the 4th of july parade

It’s the Garner-Affleck family-of-five!

It’s been 4 months since the birth of their son Samuel, and on the 4th of July, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were spotted with all three of their children for the first time at Independence Day festivities in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

During the afternoon, the couple stepped out with their daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3 – who were dressed in red, white and blue – at a parade. The group were seen snapping photos and waving pom-poms at the patriotic event.

Later that same day, the Garner-Affleck family-of-five were seen at an Independence Day party.

Who does baby Samuel looks like most?

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Featured,Jennifer Garner,Samuel Affleck,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin/AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. klutzy_girl

Samuel is so cute! And right now, I can’t figure out which parent he looks like. However, I do think he looks like Seraphina when she was a baby.

The Garner-Afflecks seem like a really happy family.

I noticed that both daughters have bad teeth (gap/buck teeth). Hopefully their adult teeth come in much better.

• Anon

If not I’m sure their parents can more than afford to get them braces. l wouldn’t worry about it if I were you. LOL

• Isabella

Who cares? Have you never heard of braces? bonding? veneers? Some people have too much time on their hands.

I must be blind, because I’m looking at that photo of Seraphina smiling and I don’t see ANYTHING wrong with her teeth!!

(Not that it even matters in baby teeth)

• Katie

They’re kids! Violet’s only 6-years-old; I didn’t get my braces until 5th grade. Most kids need to wait for all of their teeth to come in before they can get braces. Very few people are born with perfect teeth, and judging by their parents smiles I’m sure they’ll invest in their smiles. Kids can get away with “un-perfect” teeth, it’s cute then! While I hate the pictures of me with missing front teeth and gaps, my parents think they’re adorable…it is a mark of the innocence and carefree times of childhood. Besides, not only do they live in America where orthodontia is extremely commonplace, they live in Hollywood with parents who are are gorgeous and know the value of a beautiful smile. For now, let the kids be kids. They have so few years where their focus is having fun and being carefree instead of picking apart their appearance, and trust me that time will come soon enough.

Awwww! Samuel is so cute not sure what parent he looks like. But I think he looks like his sisters ALOT.

4. Sandra

I see Samuel looking like his two sister who resemble Jennifer for sure, but he is the only one of the kids that I believe has a bit of his Dad in him too. All three do look like their Mom.

5. Anon

Beautiful All-American family!

6. maggie

He’s cute but funny enough he doesn’t look like either of them except for jennifer’ lips .He looks like matt damon

7. Laura

I think that Samuel looks like so much to his big sister Violet :)

8. Looks just like Violet

9. ellie

That is what I was thinking that he looks like Matt Damon ..his pouty mouth and
    His eyes! As for their teeth the dentist doesn’t recommend bonding or braces
    Until they are 8 or nine years old. Funny how the son looks more like Matt than
    ben

10. Phoebe

Ben is really showing some grey through his hair now, haven’t noticed this before! Judging by the smiles it looks like it was a fun family day out.

11. So cute

Lovely family

12. ellie

Thank you for the baby pix of Samuel!

13. Tay

He looks like Seraphina as baby

14. Ava

my first thought was also, that Samuel looks like Violet in his face.

toooooo cute!!
    love that family!!

15. Holly

no way is that Ben Affleck’s biological son. He looks NOTHING like him. Wow, kinda shocked. Looks a little like Violet which is unfortunate, I pictured him with dark hair and more cutesy features. Hmmmmmmm. Probably why we haven’t seen a formal pic announcement of him.

• klutzy_girl

Um, we never saw a formal picture announcement of Violet or Seraphina either. And he looks exactly like Seraphina!

• Gini

My 2nd son looks nothing like my husband and he is very much his. He actually looks a lot like my father did as a child. Maybe you should learn a little something about genetics. Not all children come out looking like spitting images of their parents.

16. Mindy5

If you google Jennifer’s mom’s pictures, you can see that Samuel resemble her a lot!

17. Jazzta