Jools Oliver: I Want Baby No. 5

Britain's Pride Awards Red Carpet

Are Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools getting set to add to their already big brood? In an interview with Red magazine, the mom-of-four admits that despite their hectic schedules she would love to have another baby.

I want a fifth, but I know it would be wrong,” Jools, who is mom to kids Poppy Honey, 10, Daisy Boo, 9, Petal Blossom, 3, and Buddy Bear, 1 1/2,  reveals. “I never get any time to spend with Jamie as it is. He has said, give it a couple of years, then maybe we can think about it….”

Like a lot of parents, the hands-on mama admits that she and her husband don’t always see eye-to-eye when it comes to the kids: I drive him mad, and he drives me mad,” she says. “He doesn’t worry about anything, especially when it comes to the kids. If they’re choking, he’s sat there going, ‘Oh, they’ll sort it out,’ while I’m on the floor, dead from panicking.”

Jamie has admitted in the past that his very busy career keeps him from home a lot, but it seems that Jools has gotten used to it.

Obviously, I’ve grown up a lot. I used to get really jealous. I would demand: “Where you going? What you doing? Now I suppose, having the children, I’m a lot more relaxed, and happier about doing my own thing.”

Though she readily admits that “there’s no let-up with four kids,” Jools appreciates Jamie’s commitment to his work.

“His passion is really deep and he means what he does…. It’s difficult because he is away from home a lot, and spends so much time doing things for the good of other people. I sometimes say, ‘Do you have to?’ then he explains what he’s doing and I think, ‘Actually, Jools, shut up.’ He’s got a really big heart and doesn’t get enough credit.”

Filed under: Featured,Jamie Oliver,Jools Oliver

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Jen

OK Im sorry to point out the obvious, but when you’ve breastfed four babies….you need to wear a bra after that. Seriously. She’s gorgeous, but she needs support!

• gogogo

Honestly, I didn’t even noticed

• Sandra

OMG! I thought the same thing when I saw her picture! This picture of her doesn’t do her any justice. Not a good pic of her at all. Where are her breasts?

• Mickey

This woman has other priorities. Seriously, there are more important things in life. Maybe not in yours, but apparently in hers, and I respect her for that.

• louise

First of all, you’re not wel informed, breastfeeding doesn’t influence the saggyness, it’s the pregnancy that does.

Second, I love that this beautiful woman doesn’t force herself to hide the saggyness of her breasts! She’s god personality. Just because you wouldn’t dare that, doesn’t mean you have to criticise her. This woman shows us realistic breasts, and I don’t dislike the view.

She makes the world (a tiny little bit) better and more ‘real’, you certainly don’t.

• louise

First of all, you’re not wel informed, breastfeeding doesn’t influence the saggyness, it’s the pregnancy that does that.

Second, I love that this beautiful woman doesn’t force herself to hide the saggyness of her breasts! She’s got personality. Just because you wouldn’t dare to do that, doesn’t mean you have to criticise her. This woman shows us real breasts, and by the way I don’t dislike them.

2. AnonYmous

Having more children sounds great,people with money should be having more children!

3. kim

How can u not notice, her breasts are down to her waist lol

• KatieG

Maybe because when some of us look at a photo we don’t:

- care if the woman is wearing a bra
      - completely ignore the pretty photo of this couple
      - automatically look for something to criticize instead
      - post irrelevant critiques for others to see as if they’re profound thoughts instead of the petty nastiness that they really are

4. Courtney

um 5 kids ain’t a huge family. Paul Newman nearly had 7 kids from 2 marriages by the time he was 40 the age Jamie is also approaching. right Newmans 6 live born children are/were Scott born September 23rd 1950 Susan born February 21st 1953 Stephanie born 1954 Eleanore “Nell” Theresa born April 8th 1959 Melissa “Lissy” Stewart born September 26th 1961 and Claire “Clea” Olivia born April 21st 1965

Please tell me that’s not from memory.

• gogogo

Anonymous, this is Courtney, Courtney, this is Anonymous. Anonymous likes to ask question nobody have ever dared to ask, fearing the answer. Courtney likes to comment all the time, stating all the facts and details about people who probably died before anyone reading this website was born.

Anonymous,after the first effect of surprise, you will see that you’ll get attached to Courtney and even appreciate her comparisons about any subjects, especially those not tackled in the article she comment.

Damned I think I spend way too much time on this website

5. um, weird much?

6. Emma

Wow, she just had one and she wants another one? What is with these women? Doesn’t she think 4 kids is enough kids nowadays?? I have two kids and that’s enough for nowadays! Wow!

7. Dotspot

What is up with the stupid names? There’s trying to be different and then there’s BUDDY BEAR, really?

8. Courtney

um no it’s not when you take into acount Newman has been my favorite actor since I was a child and also that when you have diasablities as I do you over compensate in other areas as in remembering dates & things of that nature. if you don’t like what I have to say igonre it

Kind of hard to top Buddy Bear, isn’t it?