Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Baby No. 2: Penelope Scotland Disick

E! 2012 Upfront

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are now parents to a baby girl!

The 33-year-old reality star had an all-natural birth. She tells E! News, “Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably.”

Penelope was born early Sunday at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.

Happy grandmother Kris Jenner said, “It was a great. She had an easy delivery. [Penelope] is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She’s so beautiful. We are so happy.”

Congrats to the family!

Filed under: Births,Featured,Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. klutzy_girl

Aw, congratuations! Penelope’s one of my favorite names.

2. nicole

i love this name!Congrats!

Horrible name.

4. Louise

I actually really like the name! I think she chose Scotland after Scott. It’s beautiful! Congratulations!

5. P!nk

Not fond of the name Penelope at all BUT at least it’s a real name and not something stupid or made up.

6. Lara

why the baby dont have kardashian in your name????

7. Bertranique

I Actually Like That You Put Your Kids Name In Disick As Their Father’s Name. I Wish You And Your Family The Very Best And Hopefully We See Another Wedding. <3

8. Kristina

Congratulations!

9. shawna gay davis

congrats kourt our journey of waiting for her is so over now the journey of you watching her grow has just began just keep her sweet and tell mason not to be jealous love you all

10. Anabelle

Aww, cute name. Mason & Penelope. they go together pretty well =) x

11. anonymous

Tracy Anderson (the celebrity trainer) must be thrilled about this. She named her baby Penelope last month. Now it’s going to get trendy just like mason did.

12. k

they called her penelope scotland because her grandmother MJ (kris’ mom) suggested it during the pregnancy, nothing to do with scott because MJ is of scottish descent.

13. Desiree

I’m sure it did have a little something to do with Scott. Why not name the baby MJ then?

14. Meg

Kourtney and Scott are the parents here! Who is to judge what they name their baby girl? They have a reason (even if it is simply b/c they like the name) and that is all that should matter. Why complain about the name? It’s done, over, picked already…let the little girl and the family be. I think it is a cute name and the family should be excited to have a blessing. They should not have to hear what were you thinking or what the hell…. Give it a rest people!
    Congrats, Kourtney, Scott, and Mason!!

15. SMH

I have nor ever will I be a fan of Penelope – I don’t know why I just never found it to be a pretty name even for someone who is 80! However I think it fits in nicely for this family and child.

Mason Dash is obviously derived from KarDASHian and Scotland while it may also be bc her grandmother is from Scottish decent I bet having Scott as the name of the father also helped seal the deal.

Different but I like.

16. Congratulations Kourtney and Scott!!! I bet she’s adorable!

17. Congrats..when Kan we see pics??

18. Marina Mendoza

congratulations to kourt and scott! i love the name Penelope, that’s the name of the song my dad used to sing to me and my mom, god bless her, and all the kardashian-jenner family :)

19. Chloe

I think y’all are bunch of lowlifes and jobless much. Why debating on what parents name their children. If it so bothers your dead heads why not have your own babies and name then “foolish” just like you’re now. Too many fucktards trying to impress with irritable comments. I felicitate with Kourtney & Scott on the new born. Penelope is such a cute name & am pleased to hear that she’s as cute as Mason. Kourt is my favorite Kardashians though. Congrats once again darling. Blows kisses

20. Alice

I had a doll named penelope when i was little, i didnt used to like the name. But i like it now. it’s cute. congrats, i love the kardashians<333333333

21. I wonder if Mason is bummed his sister is not Rosie. LOL he’ll get over it. Welcome Penelope Scotland!