Sienna Miller Reveals Daughter’s Name

Sienna Miller, visibly pregnant, on location for "A Case of You," New York City

As we reported on Sunday, Alfie star Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge welcomed their first child in London, England over the weekend.

E! News reveals that the 30-year-old actress has welcomed a girl named Marlowe Ottoline Layng Sturridge!

The Factory Girl actress, 30, was mum about her pregnancy until finally opening up to British Vogue in April.

“I’m in my second trimester, so I’m I-can-talk-about-it pregnant, even though I’m under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I’ve tried to achieve in the last eight years,” the private actress said.

Congratulations again to the Miller-Sturridge family!

Filed under: Featured,Sienna Miller

Photo credit: Splash

I like the name Marlow. Lovely.

2. angela

I actually really like that name!

3. Courtney

It’s a lovely name. Best wishes to the family.

4. Anabelle

lol. My sister is going to be annoyed – that was her girl baby name! x

Please explain to your sister than more than one person can have the same name. It’s nothing to be annoyed about,

• SMH

lol true. But I feel the same way. I have a few names that are not popular picked out and everytime I hear someone named that I’m like UGH not another one! It’s not that I still won’t use the name but if I start to hear it repeatedly then I just knock it off the list lol.

• Ivy

Mrs. Sunshine, I’m sure she realizes more than one person can use the name. The difference is a celebrity is using it, and that could make it very popular. Some people have a mind of their own and don’t like to choose a name that everyone else is choosing.

5. P!nk

Anonymous @ 8:00 – I think she was joking. Lighten up

6. Courtney

could the baby be named for actress Marlow Thomas. congrats to them either way bet she’s beautiful

7. denise

Very pretty. Best Wishes

8. Lib

Marlow is also a well known town in Buckinghamshire, England! Each to their own I say :-)

9. It is very nice and lovely name. Congratulations and best wishes to the family.